DVDVR Message Board
Dolfan in NYC

2017 NCAAF: WEEK 8

Last week was a massacre! The defending champs hopes of a repeat are hanging by a gossamer thread.  But, who cares, COLUMBIA IS 5-0!

RANKINGZ~~!

#1 giphy.gif

#2 giphy.gif

#3 giphy.gif

#4 giphy.gif

#5  giphy.gif

And to reiterate... for the first time since 1996, you're FIRST PLACE, UNDEFEATED...

giphy.gif

A 60fps PROFESSIONAL GIF.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

A 60fps PROFESSIONAL GIF.   

I sometimes feel like I am the only other person to get this reference

• Like 1

Gus Malzahn kicked off another high-caliber, under performing talent today from one of his Auburn squads. Meanwhile, Gus Malzahn has yet to be shown the door.

Nothing is making me laugh more than FOX's shitty college deal forcing them to have to show Kansas/TCU on Saturday at 8 thus forcing them to put Game 6 of the ALCS on FS1

• Like 2

ESPN came out with their midseason bowl projections, which is notable only for the return of the annual A&M and Texas bowl matchup garbage that they are legally required to write whenever both  are bowl eligible.  

Ticket purchased for Yale-Penn at Franklin Field. My fourth consecutive Saturday spent at an Ivy League stadium! I was told this is the oldest stadium in college football so I am looking forward to my first visit.

I heard it's just a cow pasture with some poorly constructed bleachers surrounding it. Half time is for the cows to graze. Moo.

15071575701_28001569bc_b.jpg

So many cows.

oh my god.  we won...

OH MY GOD.  WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBIA 

IS

6-0!

HOLY SHIT.... 

• Like 1

What a fucking finish to Columbia/Dartmouth. 

ROAR

MOTHER 

FUCKING 

LIONS

ROAR

• Like 1

Next week at Yale is going to be the decider I think. If Columbia wins that game they should win the Ivy outright. Yale is a very good team, and I should know as I've seen them 3 times this season. 

Also with their miraculous OT win vs Temple Army officially became bowl eligible. On Brave Old Army Team!!!

Eric Dungey, the QB for Syracuse, is going to need to sleep in a hot tub for days after that Miami game.  He must have took a hit on almost every play and was exhausted by the end.   

After today's thrashing in Tuscaloosa, Jarrett Guarantano is gonna be asking him to make some room.

Holy shit. What a fucking beating. Just stomping a mudhole and walking it dry.

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Well nice of Michigan to show up for the biggest game of year :unsure:

They've been at times good, at times mediocre on defense. On offense, they've been a trainwreck. This is exactly what I expected.

At the Penn game they were selling game used jerseys at the merch stand for $20 a pop. I've never seen that at a college game before. If I had the money I would've got one as they were great quality with sewn on numbers. Would beat paying way more than that for a replica.

• Like 2

It may be a small college thing, or an Ivy League thing, because Columbia does the used game jerseys as well.