DVDVR Message Board

2017 NCAAF: WEEK 8

Dolfan in NYC

Last week was a massacre! The defending champs hopes of a repeat are hanging by a gossamer thread.  But, who cares, COLUMBIA IS 5-0!

RANKINGZ~~!

#1 giphy.gif

#2 giphy.gif

#3 giphy.gif

#4 giphy.gif

#5  giphy.gif

And to reiterate... for the first time since 1996, you're FIRST PLACE, UNDEFEATED...

giphy.gif

Nothing is making me laugh more than FOX's shitty college deal forcing them to have to show Kansas/TCU on Saturday at 8 thus forcing them to put Game 6 of the ALCS on FS1

• Like 2

Ticket purchased for Yale-Penn at Franklin Field. My fourth consecutive Saturday spent at an Ivy League stadium! I was told this is the oldest stadium in college football so I am looking forward to my first visit.

Next week at Yale is going to be the decider I think. If Columbia wins that game they should win the Ivy outright. Yale is a very good team, and I should know as I've seen them 3 times this season. 

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Well nice of Michigan to show up for the biggest game of year :unsure:

They've been at times good, at times mediocre on defense. On offense, they've been a trainwreck. This is exactly what I expected.

At the Penn game they were selling game used jerseys at the merch stand for $20 a pop. I've never seen that at a college game before. If I had the money I would've got one as they were great quality with sewn on numbers. Would beat paying way more than that for a replica.

• Like 2