DVDVR Message Board

Sexual Assault and Harassment in Hollywood

John from Cincinnati

On 12/8/2017 at 2:14 PM, Oyaji said:

That was my initial reaction too. That woman just made life for actual victims (and not just of Moore) so much harder than it need be and for what purpose?

She didn't care about helping actual victims; Project Veritas' only goal is exposing that evil librul media in order to help get Moore back on track.  Because in some circles, being liberal or a Democrat is worse than being a child molester.

5 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I thought I was pretty desensitized to this stuff by now, but boy that NFL Network complaint is gross.

I fear a day when I do become desensitized to this, stuff like this will never not be fucked up.

That NFL stuff was fucking gross. 

I thought, man, what could this woman possibly look like for all these guys to act so gross. Then I realized that she didn't have to look like anything, they're just that fucking gross in general.

• Like 1

Christ, BEYOND the sexual shit (which is truly repulsive), she was making them clothes off her personal credit card, didn't get reimbursed for it, didn't get breaks, then when she complained they increased her work load and cut her hours, then dumped her in a supposed "age out". She deserves a cut of everything the network's ever made. 

Oh, and also those fuckers' balls served up on a platter as well. Maybe if you neuter them they won't be so aggressive... though I doubt it

The turd didn't even have the decency to concede.  Just said "we're waiting on the recount" and slunk off into the night, knowing full well that he was losing by greater than the margin needed to trigger an automatic recount and that his broke-ass campaign can't afford to pay for one.

I'd say we'll probably never hear from him again, but I know that's not true.  There's a Governor's race coming up after all.

• Sad 1