DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK SIX

Dolfan in NYC

I just don't understand how any team can be this bad this consistently for this long. Like, even through dumb luck you should draft a star player now and again with the number of people in the NFL draft. It feels like being this bad for this long takes real serious effort.

Steelers and Giants win.  Normally I wouldn't be in trouble, but Hampton U beat Norfolk State on Saturday so my boo had to pay for brunch on Sunday and was not happy about it in the least.

I give her to Wednesday to pick a fight with me about something dumb.

43 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I just don't understand how any team can be this bad this consistently for this long. Like, even through dumb luck you should draft a star player now and again with the number of people in the NFL draft. It feels like being this bad for this long takes real serious effort.

Joe Thomas is on that team, and is probably going to the Hall of Fame. 

At this point the Browns should start a GoFundme or something so that Joe Thomas can go to an actual winning team with a shot of the playoffs.  If he does make the Hall of Fame (which isn't that unlikely) would he would be the HOF guy with the worst teams in his career.    I mean even Leroy Selmon got some playoff games.