DVDVR Message Board

SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA - Raw - 10/9/2017

Shibata Is My Homie

I hate Enzo's gimmick and always look forward to him eating a boot to the face, but there is not enough campy love for his leopard print wrestling attire.

It is the obvious choice of a trashy guy who thinks his dress is tasteful.  I cannot wait for him to get traded to Smackdown so that the Fashion Police can rip his ensemble to shreds.

8 hours ago, Victator said:

I would assume she is going to grant Bray some sorta mystic power or he thinks she will since he is a nut. 

Because people want more creepy valets in wrestling....and then Rosemary showed up in TNA/Impact/GFW/Impact Again are played the character a lot of us expected Sister Abigail to be.

The Undertaker is to silly wrestling gimmicks as Mel Brooks' The Producers is to dressing up in a Nazi costume.

Yes, technically it's an example of same, but there's so many extenuating circumstances, not the least of who exactly is the man behind it, that using it as an excuse for others kinda falls short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cristobal said:

The Undertaker is to silly wrestling gimmicks as Mel Brooks' The Producers is to dressing up in a Nazi costume.

Yes, technically it's an example of same, but there's so many extenuating circumstances, not the least of who exactly is the man behind it, that using it as an excuse for others kinda falls short.

Nice analogy, sir.

Y2m6BOwU__hESIUkpNfyFqjhWZY=.gif

- RAF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cristobal said:

Bray Wyatt is a fat guy possessed by a demonic spirit who eats people's souls, can steal super powers and can teleport. I fail to see the difference.

On 10/10/2017 at 10:06 AM, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Well, in the sports world, 38 kinda is old, so that seems in line with something Bliss would pick on. What was offensive about Piggy James was that Mickie was in no way, shape or form anything close to fat, but she let those comments get to her, which made it seem like their was a grain of truth to it. And body issues are a whole different kettle of fish to age issues, so it's really something that should have been at the least handled with a bit more subtlety. Most offensive, of course, is the fact that we knew this was the company's way of sending a message to Mickie.

Again....    Roman Reigns is in his 30's and they call him "kid"  so there's really no logic behind creative...   they are just fucking awful writers. 

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

It reminds me of when Hunter and HBK reformed DX and that's not a good thing.. 

THANK YOU. There was something shilly about it and that sounds about right.