DVDVR Message Board

SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA - Raw - 10/9/2017

Shibata Is My Homie

Things I missed about The Shield: 

a) Triple Powerbombs for all

b) Roman Reigns speaking the least

c) Picking fights with people twice their size

Things I did not miss about The Shield:

a) Kevin Dunn's INSANE, COCAINE FUELED, SHAKY, ZOOM IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT angles.

b) Kevin Dunn missing all the action because of REACTION SHOTS

c) Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns looking or being happy in any way shape or form.

Also...  whoever did the Bray Wyatt angle deserves the electric chair.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Dolfan in NYC said:

Things I did not miss about The Shield:

a) Kevin Dunn's INSANE, COCAINE FUELED, SHAKY, ZOOM IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT angles.

[Kevin Dunne voice]: 3 1 3 2 3 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 1 3 faster 2 1 3 1 3 2 3 1....

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Not that this was any big surprise but if you had "Bray Wyatt and Finn Balor" in the "Who are the biggest combined dorks in the world" pool, congratulations.  You've just won a brand new Chrysler Cordoba and you can pick it up in the parking lot outside Honky Tonk Man's apartment building.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I know Bray's career has been a tragic, downward spiral of shit feuds and bad angles since, like, The Shield match, but this nonsense should finally finish him off for good, right? Have Finn squash him and then, I dunno..put him in the Miztourage. It's over. 

1 minute ago, Hagan said:

I know Bray's career has been a tragic, downward spiral of shit feuds and bad angles since, like, The Shield match, but this nonsense should finally finish him off for good, right? Have Finn squash him and then, I dunno..put him in the Miztourage. It's over. 

Nah, he still has an eventual face turn down the road that they have to botch before he's totally done. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Remember, Vince used to be up on pop culture before it became all work, all the time; so he may have seen Psycho.

I caught Graves saying he'd rather dance with Mr. Brownstone than walk with Elias. Pretty sure you don't want to dance with heroin, Corey

The Shield were always better together than separate, so I'm all aboard on the reunion. I was disappointed we didn't get them in the SWAT gear and hear SIERRA...HOTEL...INDIA...ECHO...LIMA...DELTA...SHEILD.

• Like 3

They'll find ways to make Bray worse.  They always do.  Next we have Bray taking control of Finn's demon persona followed by Finn overcoming the mind control and getting the best of Bray once again.  All of this will be carried out in the most wrestlecrap fashion imaginable.  I dread the clownshoes gimmick match they'll have the two face off in.  Between this and the best forgotten Randy Orton feud I think the writers are trying to come up with the most retarded stuff they can get the powers that be to sign off on.

The Mickie James/Alexa back and forth was quite good, even if mocking Mickie for her age is idiotic especially when you consider she's a few years younger than your absentee world champ.

It's good to see the Shield back together though I think this would have been more effective if it had closed the show.  Then again nobody is watching by the end, plus you've got two weeks to build up a ppv program (for a ppv that has what, 4 matches made official?) so that is what it is.  

9 minutes ago, GodzillaPerez said:

Nah, he still has an eventual face turn down the road that they have to botch before he's totally done. 

FUN LOVING BIG GUY BRAY

JUST LIKES TO HAVE FUN

AND DANCE!  EVERYBODY LOVES BIG GUYS DANCING! HAW HAW HAW!  THAT'S HUMOR!

MICHAEL COLE, TELL EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE HOW FUNNY THAT IS, DAMN IT!  MENTION IT AGAIN! DON'T MAKE ME SHATTER YOUR EARDRUM SHRIEKING IT A THIRD TIME!

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Peck said:

In other news, Asuka opens up a -400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 favorite over Emma at TLC. (5Dimes)

Emma probably came the closest of anyone to beating Asuka in NXT.