DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Is An Empty Arena Match - 10/3/2017

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Kudos to Shane for not cracking a smile over that.

I wish they hadn't simply nerfed the rough edges off of AJ's character when they turned him babyface.  If they're going to put the title on Baron, Tye getting himself added to the match only to be killed and pinned by Corbin, followed by AJ putting a beating on Tye two nights later would be the way to go.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

It's possible that Dana Warrior is a good person and deserves to be honoured. But she definitely isn't, and definitely doesn't.

lol I'd forgotten before today that Ultimate Shithead tried to sue Something Awful for making fun of his homophobic, racist website http://www.somethingawful.com/legal-threats/legal-threat-ultimate/1/  

21 hours ago, caley said:

I thought that main event segment was incredible.  I had my doubts about Kevin Owens getting anything but cheers for beating up Shane McMahon but he's done such a good job that he had the arena just calling for his blood (Except the aforementioned twerking and the one guy trying to start a Kevin Owens chant at the end there) and really wanting that Shane McMahon comeback.  I'm guessing the Falls-Count-Anywhere stip is so that Shane can do some huge stunt (Maybe off the titantron again?!) so he can lose but lose spectacularly.

Rest of the show was pretty meh.

Loved the segment as well. This feels like the most heated rivalry of the year in WWE with Shane as the top babyface in the company and it's actually been built over several months.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic