DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs IX

Dolfan in NYC

From what I know of her son, he doesn't have autism, he's got some other neurological disorder to begin with.

*checks*

Her son probably never had autism to begin with but Landau-Kleffner syndrome. Commonly misdiagnosed as Autism. It's a kind of aphasia thing. Look it up if you want. She's just dumb or hysterical to the point of no return.

5 minutes ago, nate said:

Vaccines over here, chicken joints in the TNA thread ... I miss wrestling lol

How about we combine one of those syringe death matches with a chicken eating contest in rounds system type match.

• Like 1

So what are the odds Vince blames all of this on Bo Dallas and sends him to the same remote outpost Evan Bourne chilled in till his contract expired?

Bo is probably lucky Vince can't literally fire him.  From a rocket.  Into the sun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

So what are the odds Vince blames all of this on Bo Dallas and sends him to the same remote outpost Evan Bourne chilled in till his contract expired?

Bo is probably lucky Vince can't literally fire him.  From a rocket.  Into the sun.

I would be so awesome if next Time we see Bo on TV in WWE or elsewhere he is dressed like Poochie. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2017 at 2:54 PM, Sammo~! said:

So Bray loses to The Demon King and complains that he never lost to Finn, the man.

So they have a Man vs Man match which Bray loses. But, Finn the Demon and Finn the man have never beaten...Sister Abigail! 

I eagerly await for the Survivor Series build where Bray says, while Finn the Demon and Finn the man have beaten both him and Sister Abigail, neither of them have defeated Husky Harris!

Which of course leads to a Loser Leaves Town match at the Royal Rumble and the debut of Bray's Mexican cousin El Hijo Del Shyster

Can you work three or four Al Snow gimmicks into this somehow?

6 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Bo Dallas believes lizard people live at the earth's center and that Sandy Hook was a media hoax. Bray is his brother. It's not a stretch to think they share similar values/opinions. I'd point to those two for starters.

That would mean Cap'N Mike was anti vax. 

37 minutes ago, Victator said:

That would mean Cap'N Mike was anti vax. 

Not necessarily. I asked my wife about this and the way she explained it was that if you got the MMR vaccine back whenever you had to get it, elementary or middle school, then it's possible for the efficacy of it to wear off over time. Now, if everyone got vaccinated and kept up on their vaccinations it shouldn't be a concern. What's happening now is that you have people who didn't get vaccinated who wind up getting sick and they can still pass it on to someone who may have received the MMR vaccine at some point early on in their life. Again, this shouldn't be a concern, but when folks don't get vaccinated, they can still get others sick.

But...yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if that family is patient zero in the WWE locker room or something. Who knows.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

Not necessarily. I asked my wife about this and the way she explained it was that if you got the MMR vaccine back whenever you had to get it, elementary or middle school, then it's possible for the efficacy of it to wear off over time. Now, if everyone got vaccinated and kept up on their vaccinations it shouldn't be a concern. What's happening now is that you have people who didn't get vaccinated who wind up getting sick and they can still pass it on to someone who may have received the MMR vaccine at some point early on in their life. Again, this shouldn't be a concern, but when folks don't get vaccinated, they can still get others sick.

But...yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if that family is patient zero in the WWE locker room or something. Who knows.

Guess WWE is going to have to force guys to get shots again. 

• Haha 1

Sister AJigail. It better happen. We paid to see the Demon King fight a dude dressed as a woman, dammit!

ALSO: nobody on either roster was available so the guy whose neck is held together by bubblegum and toothpicks didn't have to work a goddamn TLC? Matt Hardy is right there...

27 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Sister AJigail. It better happen. We paid to see the Demon King fight a dude dressed as a woman, dammit!

ALSO: nobody on either roster was available so the guy whose neck is held together by bubblegum and toothpicks didn't have to work a goddamn TLC? Matt Hardy is right there...

The rule is substitutions is equal or greater value. The only active guy I can think of who could equal a Shield reunion is Brock. But we can't make his match with the Jinder Bender less special can we? 

Besides I'm sure this is what Kurt has wanted since he came back.  

Holy shit at the news Kurt Angle will be having his first WWE match in over a decade, a TLC one of all things, oh my!

Styles vs. Balor too. Upgrade from Norman Bates Mum.

I'll likely be watching this show live in the early hours of the morning UK time, 1am-4am.

3 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Holy shit at the news Kurt Angle will be having his first WWE match in over a decade, a TLC one of all things, oh my!

Daniel Bryan be needing this guy after finding out Kurt Angle's cleared to wrestle:

Image result for dr shelby

• Like 4

15 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

“The cross-dressing community!?” 

Sorry, had to do it. 

It's tradition here with March Madness, Summer Blockbuster Pool, us ripping on the Davey Richards superplex spot, a steel in a steel Richards and setlle down XXX Cibernetio.