DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs IX

Dolfan in NYC

Five on five. Further the idea that Angle is slowly helping out his son unfairly. Adds Jordan to the mix. Daniel Bryan the fifth guy. Couple of safe spots to pop the crowd, brawls with Miz to the back taking them both out of it.

Jordan saves Angle from Strowman and takes a huge bump off a ladder or something for the finish. 

If it's actually mumps as some sites have reported, I wouldn't want Bryan Danielson to be near the RAW roster even if he was cleared to wrestle.  Remember, he has a baby at home, so it would be better to not spread anything that could kill someone who hasn't been immunized yet.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Vince was happy until someone explained to him that this wasn't the right kind of viral the youngsters talk about these days.

53 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

If it's actually mumps as some sites have reported, I wouldn't want Bryan Danielson to be near the RAW roster even if he was cleared to wrestle.  Remember, he has a baby at home, so it would be better to not spread anything that could kill someone who hasn't been immunized yet.

That may be why they sent Reigns home. He and his wife had twin boys late last year.

They'd better keep an eye on Miz. Last thing anyone needs is for a pregnant Maryse to come down with whatever is going around.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

For the record. Nothing else.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom II in Tokyo Dome
4. Januar 2008 @ Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Tokyo (Japan)
Christian Cage, AJ Styles and Petey Williams defeated Milano Collection AT, Minoru and Prince Devitt [This is War! - Nonstop Rising]

I forgot New Japan turned into WAR for a few years there.

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am most excited about learning who all the WWE anti-vaxers are

Bo Dallas believes lizard people live at the earth's center and that Sandy Hook was a media hoax. Bray is his brother. It's not a stretch to think they share similar values/opinions. I'd point to those two for starters.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

And, as mentioned in his thread, Danielson is full of crackpot medical theories. 

Doesn't mean he's anti-vaxx, but you never know with people these days. Especially someone from the Pacific Northwest who is some kind of weird neo-hippie alternative medicine loving type. There's a fair amount of those in Oregon and what-not that refuse to vaccinate for stupid reasons.