DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs IX

Dolfan in NYC

11 minutes ago, Craig H said:

In all seriousness though, this is majorly fucked up. I don't think and obviously don't hope anyone dies from this, but it would seem like a high percentage of performers had to have been exposed.

I'll admit to being so excited about AJ/Balor that this didn't really enter my mind until now.  But you're absolutely correct, I just hope there aren't any dipshits online that are actually glad they got sick.

• Like 1

Just now, PetrolCB said:

Finger Poke Of Doom. Gallows and Anderson come out and they all Too Sweet each other. 

No lie, I would gladly take that and wouldn't feel the least bit disappointed.  But that's just me.  In reality I wonder how much they can really say about BC considering the fallout from the BC invasion.  Knowing Vince he might be so pissed he'll tell everybody not to even think about mentioning it.

Just now, Rick said:

They're seriously throwing Kurt Angle into a fucking TLC match on short notice, this company has totally panicked. Was looking forward to the Shield reunion match but it's almost a blessing in disguise that Roman has gone down (hoping whatever he's suffering from isn't life threatening) given they can probably postpone it until Survivor Series now. Have AJ & Balor ever wrestled before? 

The super main event that was scheduled fell apart, they had to do something big to save the show. 

If they were really going to have to use Angle they should have left it as a "mystery" partner to help give the sense that anything can happen with the network PPVs. Honestly, the only uncertainty in the WWE right now is who is going to get sick/injured. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

So, we can agree that 5v3 sucks, yeah? A friend and I were talking about this, do you think they’ll add Jordan to the match now? Then again, that leaves it mismatched still. 

I'm wondering if Kurt will get taken out before the show leading to him putting Jordan in the match.  Miz has always complained about Angle and they never officially blew off the Jordan/Miz program that was kind of getting underway did they?

The only concern I have about the AJ/Balor match is AJ getting sent to Raw.

Just now, HumanChessgame said:

The only concern I have about the AJ/Balor match is AJ getting sent to Raw.

I have that concern as well, but if he loses to Jinder then it wouldn't break my heart to see him on Raw.  Especially if they actually did do something BC-related then that would make it worthwhile.

• Like 1

It's kind of funny that in WWE"s mind Bray/Roman  is equal to AJ/Angle when it comes to star power/fan interest. 

Seems panicky to put in Angle. I mean, you could have just subbed in Finn in the main and,  I dunno, slotted some NXT guys if you needed another attraction match.

I mean, it is absurd that they have an entire farm system of stars but hotshot a major star's return and sub in a SD star for an underbuilt dream match to replace a few guys being out. 

• Like 1

"We have confirmed that three of our performers have been diagnosed with a viral infection," a WWE representative told ESPN. "As a precautionary measure, we are ensuring in-ring performers and staff are tested and immunized in accordance with recommended medical guidelines."

Doesn't specify the exact illness.