DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs IX

Dolfan in NYC

4 minutes ago, Peck said:

Imagine if they had time to build it properly.

Then again, knowing them, maybe hotshotting it is for the best.

All I'm asking for is they give them enough time to let loose.  If they somehow mention anything about Japan I'll rightly lose my damn mind.

It sucks that people had to leave for various reasons, but holy shit my interest in the show has increased tenfold.  And this helps the Sheild as they can always do a proper Shield reunion at Survivor Series (plus two other guys) and all will still be swell.

In all seriousness though, this is majorly fucked up. I don't think and obviously don't hope anyone dies from this, but it would seem like a high percentage of performers had to have been exposed.

8 minutes ago, joseph2112 said:

Meningitis is dangerous. Let's put Kurt Angle in a TLC match. 

You know I can totally see Kurt wearing a dress and playing Sister Abagail and enjoying it.  maybe too much actually.   All you really needed for that match was someone to dress in drag.   Put him in a fat suit and fake beard and we wouldn't have known 

They could've tried to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and offered Big Vito a nice payday to play Sister Abigail and drop his concussion lawsuit but I like AJ being in there better. 

Just now, Matt D said:

Oh man, this would be so much better if liberal, open-minded AJ got "possessed" by Sister Abagail and had to crossdress. They could totally do that in story. Instead we'll probably just get some workrate-y thing.

“The cross-dressing community!?” 

Sorry, had to do it. 

• Like 3

They're seriously throwing Kurt Angle into a fucking TLC match on short notice, this company has totally panicked. Was looking forward to the Shield reunion match but it's almost a blessing in disguise that Roman has gone down (hoping whatever he's suffering from isn't life threatening) given they can probably postpone it until Survivor Series now. Have AJ & Balor ever wrestled before?