DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs IX

Dolfan in NYC

39 minutes ago, nate said:

I remember reading this elsewhere, here, but this is the weirdest "rubber match", where one guy has already lost the first 2 of the series, and all signs are pointing to him losing the third.  Wtf kinda feud is this?!??!

There's a lot of possible responses for that last sentence. My answer is a Wrestlecrap nomination.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, nate said:

I remember reading this elsewhere, here, but this is the weirdest "rubber match", where one guy has already lost the first 2 of the series, and all signs are pointing to him losing the third.  Wtf kinda feud is this?!??!

Actually, Bray won their first match on RAW cleanly and then used the Henry Goddwin slop bucket on Balor. This is actually their 4th match of the feud.

So Bray loses to The Demon King and complains that he never lost to Finn, the man.

So they have a Man vs Man match which Bray loses. But, Finn the Demon and Finn the man have never beaten...Sister Abigail! 

I eagerly await for the Survivor Series build where Bray says, while Finn the Demon and Finn the man have beaten both him and Sister Abigail, neither of them have defeated Husky Harris!

Which of course leads to a Loser Leaves Town match at the Royal Rumble and the debut of Bray's Mexican cousin El Hijo Del Shyster

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

So Bray loses to The Demon King and complains that he never lost to Finn, the man.

So they have a Man vs Man match which Bray loses. But, Finn the Demon and Finn the man have never beaten...Sister Abigail! 

I eagerly await for the Survivor Series build where Bray says, while Finn the Demon and Finn the man have beaten both him and Sister Abigail, neither of them have defeated Husky Harris!

Which of course leads to a Loser Leaves Town match at the Royal Rumble and the debut of Bray's Mexican cousin El Hijo Del Shyster

Versus Finlandez Balor. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Rumors suggest Bray, Bo, and JoJo are suffering from viral meningitis. No word on if this will impact Bray's match with Pumpkin King Finn.

Take that with a grain of salt, obviously.

I don't know how reliable this guy is but he's saying the same.  He has a blue check but this is Trump's America so who knows. 

"Medical issues" 

Due to medical issues impacting two WWE Superstars scheduled to appear at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs, streaming live on WWE Network this Sunday, the special event will now feature Kurt Angle competing in a WWE ring for the first time in more than 11 years, as he replaces Roman Reigns. In addition, former WWE Champion AJ Styles will replace Bray Wyatt and face “The Demon” Finn Bálor.

A WWE Hall of Famer and the current General Manager of Raw, Angle will join forces with Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose to battle the daunting combination of Braun Strowman, Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus and The Big Red Machine Kane in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs 5-on-3 Handicap Match.

The showdown between “The Demon” and Styles is one that the WWE Universe has been wanting for a long time and promises to be one of the most exciting matches of 2017.

5 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Styles is facing Balor instead of Bray?  That's a  HUGE UPGRADE!!!!

Yes, the font change was needed for emphasis, but holy fucking fuck that's a match I've been begging to see.

Imagine if they had time to build it properly.

Then again, knowing them, maybe hotshotting it is for the best.

• Like 4