DVDVR Message Board

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs IX

Dolfan in NYC

Next Raw PPV is in a few weeks, here's what we have so far:

For the WWE Universal Championship - LOL no

For the WWE Raw Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Mickie James

For the WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Enzo Amore (c) vs. Kalisto 

ONE TIME ONLY REUNION *until the next time* - The Shield vs. The Bar & The Miz

Some Joke About Transitioning - Finn Balor (w. Demon) vs. Abigail Wyatt (w. Bray)

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

I don't care a whole lot about anything they are setting up.  I would joke that I'm going to be busy washing my hair that night, but I'm not sure I can grow enough hair before the PPV to make that worthwhile.

That's why it's "Lather. Rinse. REPEAT."

• Like 1

I wish we were getting Brock vs Braun 2 in a TLC match. I no joke think that could be a sweet match in how brutal it would be. And plus they could've put Braun over and win the title without Brock doing the j-o-b 1-2-3.

I can't believe Brock isn't booked considering it's his hometown.  Plus I'm in Green Bay where Raw will be the night after and the local ads are promoting that Brock will appear.

It'll be interesting to see how they book this, since the usual TLC events have a TLC match, a ladder match, a tables match and a chairs match.  The TLC and ladder matches require title matches, and the only two title matches on the card are the Women's and Cruiserweight.  Unless they do some weird winner take all TLC match for the six man where if the Shield win Roman gets the IC title and if the heels win Sheamus and Cesaro get the tag belts back.

• Like 1

Take the IC belt off Miz before the show. Have Jordan beat him on a Raw and then put up the IC title in a multi person ladder match, Jordan vs Drifter vs Crews vs Goldust. IDK.

They could do something like on Raw next week Ambrose and Rollins puts up the titles up against Dallas and Axel and Miz and the Bar cause Rollins and Ambrose to lose and Dallas and Axel are tag champs. Then Heath Slater and Rhyno beat Anderson and Gallows in a number one contenders match and at TLC Slater and Rhyno defeat Dallas and Axel in a tables match and then the Bar beat Slater and Rhyno at Survivor Series and then BAR vs Ambrose and Rollins picks back up.

Braun vs Joe is a chairs match.

Bliss vs James in a TLC match? or Enzo vs Kalisto in a TLC match? which one sounds better.

5 hours ago, Web Conn said:

Take the IC belt off Miz before the show. Have Jordan beat him on a Raw and then put up the IC title in a multi person ladder match, Jordan vs Drifter vs Crews vs Goldust. IDK.

They could do something like on Raw next week Ambrose and Rollins puts up the titles up against Dallas and Axel and Miz and the Bar cause Rollins and Ambrose to lose and Dallas and Axel are tag champs. Then Heath Slater and Rhyno beat Anderson and Gallows in a number one contenders match and at TLC Slater and Rhyno defeat Dallas and Axel in a tables match and then the Bar beat Slater and Rhyno at Survivor Series and then BAR vs Ambrose and Rollins picks back up.

Braun vs Joe is a chairs match.

Bliss vs James in a TLC match? or Enzo vs Kalisto in a TLC match? which one sounds better.

Web Conn's fantasy booking is not good. The only semi-good sounding thing here is Braun vs Joe.

Holy fuck, if Joe and Braun formed Colossal Connection V2, I'd probably have a heart attack.

That angle is far to awesome to ever happen.

Poor Emma.  She won the right to get that ass beat by Asuka in this PPV..

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

Poor Emma.  She won the right to get that ass beat by Asuka in this PPV..

It's her first ever one-on-one PPV match so she's probably not complaining.

With them doing the title switch last night and involving the whole division, I wonder if we get a multi-man ladder match for the Cruiserweight title here.

From Raw last night, the Shield reunion is now a 4-on-3 handicap match:   The Shield vs. The Bar, The Miz, The Braun

... I mean, Cesaro's still eating the pinfall on this one. 

Not wild about the handicap change. Obviously, The Shield is superpowered so I'm sure they felt they needed to juice it up but, man, it feels like Braun went from something special to just being a gatekeeper heel. I'd rather all the heels's belts be on the line, too. 

Is there anyway the fans don't shit on the Bray match? I mean, Finn is rapidly losing his heat and there's no way the crowd can take this seriously, right? The WWE has pretty much cowed the fans into submission about "rebelling" but this match is just begging for CM Punk chants. 

Well there is some talk that the Shield match here is the setup for a rematch of some sorts at Survivor Series - just each side would expand

I could see Joe being added to the heels but I don't know who you add with Shield

Subtract Miz.  Add Joe.  Then add Wyatt to the Shield side.  History with The Shield and Strowman.  Had that tag match with Reigns where he teased a turn and it didn't go anywhere for whatever reason.  Having him stand up to Strowman might be the only way to revive him after this Sister Abigail thing.  You'd never know it from watching him the past couple of years but Wyatt's a good fiery brawler so I think a Wyatt/Strowman feud would be pretty good if they can avoid miring it in stupid swamp magic bullshit like this Balor feud.