DVDVR Message Board

Raw is TANGO HOTEL ECHO BRAVO ALPHA ROMEO - 10/2/2017

Dolfan in NYC

They're also doing an impressive job of keeping Braun under the heat lamps to keep him moderately warm. It's fine and all that he's getting wins over 2/3 of the Shield, but the allure of Braun is him doing crazy shit and whooping ass every week. It's the Steve Austin build. And now he's just treading water. That's what the show opened with.

And then it closed with...fucking Kalisto.

All I can do is shake my head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Except for the Shield bit at the end, this show felt like it was laid out in reverse. I guess they’ll be doing an episode like “The Betrayal” at some point. 

You can stuff your sorries in a sack, Mister!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I can understand why Corey Graves would have that feeling given what Enzo said about him on twitter but seriously we are doing fucking Sonny Bono running into a tree jokes in 2017  :blink:

He pronounced it wrong,  instead saying it as the lead singer from U2, which is why I was confused about some obscure U2 reference I wasn't aware of. I hate U2.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Craig H said:

All the cruiserweights can't touch Enzo. Who is left to challenge him? WHO I SAY?!

Gargano?

Nope.

Hideo?

lol no

Someone we haven't even seen yet, like Rush?

Hahaha, oh, just wait.

It was Kalisto. 

Yeah. Fucking Kalisto. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

30 minutes ago, Craig H said:

And then Kalisto comes out like a fucking dork with his shitty music. You could feel the disappointment in the arena. 

If it's any consolation, you made me LO fucking L.

6 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

He pronounced it wrong,  instead saying it as the lead singer from U2, which is why I was confused about some obscure U2 reference I wasn't aware of. I hate U2.

I despise U2. It would be something if two guys called Bono met their maker skiing into a tree.

Sounds like it's a good thing that my DVR didn't record this episode. I was gone all night without a phone so when I saw that Raw didn't record I thought that something happened at the arena so they cancelled the show.

Guys I can't lie.  As much as I want to hate the little shit, I watched that entire Enzo segment and he didn't lose me for a second. He's a great heel and he can keep me watching for an absurdly long promo like that without tuning out.

That said, it should have been OG version Sin Cara with the orange lights and everything. I would have absolutely gone bonkers. Plus he probably would have tripped or something on the way to the ring.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The Shield debuted in Indianapolis, Survivor Series 2012. Seth Rollins tore down the Shield on the post Payback 2014 RAW, also in Indianapolis. Same building too. Next week's RAW is in Indianapolis...