DVDVR Message Board

Raw is TANGO HOTEL ECHO BRAVO ALPHA ROMEO - 10/2/2017

Dolfan in NYC

It's so weird how Raw went off the air at 10:45.  

Also, trading in the Miztourage for The Bar is a very good upgrade. Now, if we can just replace Miz with Braun, we'll be all set. 

• Like 1

I can understand why Corey Graves would have that feeling given what Enzo said about him on twitter but seriously we are doing fucking Sonny Bono running into a tree jokes in 2017  :blink:

Man how bad are in 205 Live when you can't even be put in the list of guys to be insulted (Gran Metalik I mean)

With all the people you could have called up or brought in as a payoff to the CW angle they go with....Kalisto?  He's a decent worker and all but he's not going to move the barometer anywhere, title or no title.

I can't remember the last time they had such a talented roster yet manage to produce a completely hum drum product week after week.  There's not much that I would say is actively bad here, I just don't care at all.

• Like 3

I was wondering why Kalisto wasn't out there last week. That answered my question. Kalisto's been on Raw for a while now and it's even been said he was moved to Raw to be part of the CW division. Silly WWE for thinking we don't remember details.

As soon as Elias starting playing, I thought, That sounds an awful lot like Alice in Chains "Nutshell". Layne Staley would have turned over his grave, Corey, had he not been cremated.

I'd be into The Shield vs. The Bar and anyone besides Miz. Miz looks so out of place with the Bar. He feels like a kid cosplaying a wrestler, especially with his hammy facial expressions. The Shield reunion should have been saved for a feud with Balor Club.

I'm interested to see who turns out to be Sister Abigail. In a perfect world, it's Rosemary.

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As soon as Elias starting playing, I thought, That sounds an awful lot like Alice in Chains "Nutshell". Layne Staley would have turned over his grave, Corey, had he not been cremated.

I thought this was awesome. Layne was a huge wrestling fan as well, so it sort of tied in. Although I dunno if Elias actually knew that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I was wondering why Kalisto wasn't out there last week. That answered my question. Kalisto's been on Raw for a while now and it's even been said he was moved to Raw to be part of the CW division. Silly WWE for thinking we don't remember details.

I don't remember any of this. 

16 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

I thought this was awesome. Layne was a huge wrestling fan as well, so it sort of tied in. Although I dunno if Elias actually knew that. 

If this leads to Jerry Cantrell showing up, giving Elias the "El Kabong" with a balsa guitar, then I'm all in.

• Like 2

Seth vs. Braun was decent. Seth and Ambrose being destroyed by Braun was even better.

Roman vs. Miz was good while it lasted. Loved the attack afterward. Glad the Bar is being used instead of the Miztourage. I like Miz a good deal, but I have to agree that it would be even better if they could sneak Braun into his spot.

Enzo destroying the CW division on the mic every week seems ill advised. Using the main event spot to show Kalisto as Enzo's opponent was just dumbass. To be fair I'm probably a little extra salty since I was wanting Rey the way it had been built. Still Kalisto has never really been over so its weird to see them try to act like he is a big deal.

9 hours ago, hammerva said:

The only redeeming feature of this tedious Bray vs Balor feud still continuing is if that was Nikki Storm was Abigail.  Unless we are supposed to believe that Bray's "demon" is him transforming to a woman 

Considering everything else that's been done to his character, tranny Bray doesn't seem that bad. I can picture Bray like Leatherface in Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation.

• Haha 1

All the cruiserweights can't touch Enzo. Who is left to challenge him? WHO I SAY?!

Gargano?

Nope.

Hideo?

lol no

Someone we haven't even seen yet, like Rush?

Hahaha, oh, just wait.

It was Kalisto. 

Yeah. Fucking Kalisto. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Hoo boy. This show was garbage. And the whole Shield reunion thing is just part 84 million of trying to get the crowd behind Roman. It'll go right back to normal after the one-off.

And like everyone else that's only been paying half attention, I was really wondering if Rey or Ricochet or some shit was gonna come level Enzo, but wow, fuckin Kalisto.

• Haha 1