DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Chicago Bears announced that Mike Glennon was paid $16 Million to start four games for them.  Mitch Trubisky will start Monday the 9th against the Vikings.

Nice work if you can get it. . . .

• Like 1

This fucking space alien of a player got paid millions to suck at every facet of the game, now he's getting replaced by the fresh meat QB who is going to get motherfucked by Minnesota, and probably every other team.

Jesus. It's like the Bears are the Browns.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

This fucking space alien of a player got paid millions to suck at every facet of the game, now he's getting replaced by the fresh meat QB who is going to get motherfucked by Minnesota, and probably every other team.

Jesus. It's like the Bears are the Browns.

Given that this is Vikings at Bears at Soldier Field on a Monday night, I fully expect the Bears to win by two scores.

Mike "Humanoid" Glennon? At least he's not Ryan Mallett. I mean that's the nicest thing we can say about him, right? As far as gawky stork looking motherfuckers that play that position go. Wait, I think Mallett beat the Steelers too. But he still didn't manage to fleece any sucker team out of 4 million per start.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Somewhere, Dan McGwire sits and cries.

"He's really tall and his brother is a superstar - he MUST be a first rounder!" -- Seattle management.

Diamond Dan actually has a passer rating 23 points lower than Tim Tebow.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Derek Carr has a "Traverse Process Fracture" in his back, whatever the hell that is.   He'll be out 2-6 weeks.

KAEPERNICK

GET HIM

Surely the Raiders fanbase knows their team has a proud tradition of signing players no one else wants.

• Haha 1

Tony Romo and Cam Newton each only missed one game when they had the same injury as Carr

David Carr was saying on NFL Network last night that Derek was planning on playing this weekend. He thought it was something were he could just manage the pain and play through it.

So maybe - just maybe - it will be closer to the 2 weeks and not the 6

Jay Gruden said Josh Norman will miss "a couple of weeks" due to a rib injury

The Skins are on bye for Week 5 so if Norman actually misses a game is yet to be seen

The Titans fucking suck. Sorry to drag Kaep back into the conversation again, but if there's anyone for the Titans to sign, it's him, and then go with literally the worst possible choice. It's beyond stupid. So many of these teams just protested the anthem, but no, we can't even consider Kaep.

6 minutes ago, Craig H said:

The Titans fucking suck. Sorry to drag Kaep back into the conversation again, but if there's anyone for the Titans to sign, it's him, and then go with literally the worst possible choice. It's beyond stupid. So many of these teams just protested the anthem, but no, we can't even consider Kaep.

No thanks, we'll take that blowout loss and continue to bring overall QB play to an all-time low.

6 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

As someone who had to deal w/ Brandon Weeden starting games when his team's QB went down due to injury, I will say I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. 

I would. I'd love to see him suiting up for the Packers or Bears. 

• Sad 1