DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

13 hours ago, APO said:

This is honestly horseshit. Most of the teams in the league run so many of the same types of plays(especially teams with mobile starters like the Titans) that the only real difference is the terminology used to call them and what they use to check out of/into a different one.

Besides, didn't Cam have a list of the plays on his wrist under a protective sheet for a while? It's not like it's unknown for the QBs to have cheat sheets to make sure they have everything clear.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

They should grab Dan Carpenter. He got a bit of the yips last year but he has a hell of a leg and before last year was really good.

Yeah, but do the yips(there needs to be an NFL equivalent of Steve Blass' disease) do they ever go away?

6 hours ago, JLSigman said:

Besides, didn't Cam have a list of the plays on his wrist under a protective sheet for a while? It's not like it's unknown for the QBs to have cheat sheets to make sure they have everything clear.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. 

Hey.  So, there's a hurricane coming to the New Orleans area and I haven't seen anyone say a word about this...

152602_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

The Saints kick off at 1pm on Sunday in the Superdome.  And ugh, my Monday night commute is going to suck. 

4 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Yeah, but do the yips(there needs to be an NFL equivalent of Steve Blass' disease) do they ever go away?

Sometimes. His last year with Miami was pretty bad and he rebounded with the Bills, and Succup improved a lot after leaving the Redskins. Certainly not a lock though, sometimes when they lose it they never get it back.

On 10/6/2017 at 3:23 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Hey.  So, there's a hurricane coming to the New Orleans area and I haven't seen anyone say a word about this...

152602_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

The Saints kick off at 1pm on Sunday in the Superdome.  And ugh, my Monday night commute is going to suck. 

Saints are on BYE this week.  No game my friend.

• Like 1

6 penalties on the Panthers in the 1st quarter.

Pretty sure Luke Kuechly might kill the next dude he tackles.  

edit: 7 ... and there's a bunch of horseshit PI calls in there.  

• Like 1