DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2017 - WILDCARD / DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Dolfan in NYC

Meanwhile the Nats suspended their hitting coach because he is being sued by his ex for sending naked pictures of his ex girlfirend/wife without any consent.    Not that a new hitting coach in one day explains a completely awful performance but what the fuck 

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Yanks are playing this like they clearly want the season to be over

Girardi cannot be brought back next season. How do you not challenge the hit batter call, then give some lame ass excuse about not wating to disrupt Green's rhythm by having him wait through a challenge? Green didn't have it tonight anyway. There was nothing to disrupt. I'm so fucking sick over this.

Boy, that Nats/Cubs game was really fun to watch. I was especially amused at Dusty coming out to argue about why Gio was thrown out when he was a mile away from the basepath.

Also, every shot of Dusty in the dugout was great. He looked like he never moved. He and Jim Caldwell would have an epic staring contest.

I don't know what I'm going to do when then Girardi Lynch mob gets their way and the Yankees end up hiring Ausmus or Gonzales, laugh at them in a "be careful what you wish for" way, Or cry that this year's rebuilding work is gonna be flushed down the toilet.

• Like 1

Am I wrong to think that Jose Altuve is already on the level of Bagwell and Biggio as an all time Astro?

And Springer and Correa course corrected from their 0-8 with two homers and 5 RBIs. 

Red Sox are done. D-u-n done. And I’ll take a one-two of Verlander and Keuchel over anyone else in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

I don't know what I'm going to do when then Girardi Lynch mob gets their way and the Yankees end up hiring Ausmus or Gonzales, laugh at them in a "be careful what you wish for" way, Or cry that this year's rebuilding work is gonna be flushed down the toilet.

I would be perfectly happy if Girardi got sacked and ended up managing about 6 miles east in Queens.

Rain will probably fuck around with both ALDS games today

Indians say they will pitch Trevor Bauer in Game 4 on short rest... which won't be short rest if the game gets moved to tomorrow