DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] OCT 2017 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

3 hours ago, Craig H said:

It doesn't make sense because

Reveal hidden contents

Undisputed already attacked the AoP

From a match format standpoint, it makes a whole of a lot more sense. If I were fantasy booking this, I'd go with

Reveal hidden contents

Drew Mac and Sanity forming a dangerous alliance vs Undisputed with a mystery partner who could be revealed to be Ohno, a new debut like Rush, or whatever. None of this matters though because they're going with Drew Mac vs Almas.

Spoiler

1441874650160.jpg

On 10/7/2017 at 12:03 AM, Peck said:

This is a wonderful thread for those who avoid spoilers. Haha

well people are putting memes in spoiler tags which is infuriating

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Did this get posted somewhere else already?

Looks like Pittsburgh is running Stage AE once again, which isn't odd, except that that's also where ROH is running Global Wars this weekend. Generally don't see different companies run the same building, right?

14 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Did this get posted somewhere else already?

I love seeing NXT and everything, but Bel Air twice in one year?  That's a bit strange.  If they sold out two years in a row then I can maybe see it, but this year they certainly didn't.

But it's very possible Kairi Sane will be there and goddamnit we just have to see her.

Yeah, we don't get squat in December normally.  If we get anything it's either in January or February and aside from mild flurries it'd dump a foot or snow and then we have to deal with that for a bit.  So if you were considering fake Baltimore then there shouldn't be a weather-related reason to not go.

There is another tryout going on. I have only seen reports on the females getting tryouts

The biggest name so far is Madison Rayne.

I guess the next one would be Karen Q

I had to doublecheck to make sure this wasn't some kind of cheeky Kayfabe News post or something. HBK being the guest ref for a match that skinny old HBK clone Adam Cole is wrestling in made me wonder.