DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

In this week's edition of GIF Wars..

Gabe posts an attempted Tweet Thread  (He doesn't know how to thread) passive aggressively whining about peoples reaction to Evolve's GIF policy.

To say Kevin Kelly is throwing shade at Gabe would be an understatement. 

15 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

God damn, the Enforcers were so good together.

I always wondered why they didn't team longer. Was it just a case of wanting to put two of the best tag wrestlers together (Arn and Bobby) instead?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

I always wondered why they didn't team longer. Was it just a case of wanting to put two of the best tag wrestlers together (Arn and Bobby) instead?

I would guess so.  Also, Eaton's singles run didn't really take off (despite some good work by Bobby), so they may have figured Larry Z was a better choice for a singles run.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I don't think Velveteen Dream is quite as good (yet) as some people think he is, but that is a thing of beauty.

The elbow drop is nice, too.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 8:24 AM, AxB said:

Whenever Randy Orton would do a Thesz press he'd put his legs back and lead with his hips. So he was basically doing a flying dickface.

Any time Orton leaves his feet, it's a flying dickface.

That was the opening spot of the match, the guy just laid down to take a break before the bell and Swann jumped him! In actually it was the second to last move in a 2/3 falls match Swann won 2-0, he did a regular Phoenix Splash right after TJP kicked out and won.

Shades of a young Ruckus, "The Move of the Night (Handspring into a standing 450° splash)". I remember seeing him do it on some old backyarder videos. Hilarity.