DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Image result for shawn michaels vs undertaker hell in a cell

Image result for shawn michaels vs undertaker hell in a cell badd blood

Today is the  20th anniversary of Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker's Hell in a Cell match at In Your House 18: Badd Blood. A classic ***** match. Shawn Michaels' best match ever, same goes for Undertaker. The match also marks Kane's first appearance.

• Like 2

Just now, Ryan said:

Well, I don't like Taylor's music, but at least it's not like Imagine Dragons or something.

I like Slipknot, but I don't care for Stone Sour, outside of their cover of Soundgarden's "Outshined" after Cornell passed away.

57 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Brother he's just tired from his more than 400 day work schedule due to the flights back and forth from Japan

FIFY. He flew over the international date line so much that he actually worked more than 400 days in one year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Stupid question, but do the guys and girls still have to have one of those, or not because of it not being under the athletic commission anymore?

I think they might in some states if any are still that heavily regulated.

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Yeah, that was stupid. Up there with Heenan at BATB ‘96, IMO. 

Many thought that was actually great of Heenan to say, totally in character. YMMV

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

I am sure that Marty finds it comforting that he has at least one fan, or at least one person thinks that Marty's merch is cool.

I heard he had at least three fans. That's just a rumor though.

11 hours ago, J.T. said:

I am sure that Marty finds it comforting that he has at least one fan, or at least one person thinks that Marty's merch is cool.

The Villain Club shirt is awesome. I think I'm going to buy it for myself for my birthday.

59 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Villain Club shirt is awesome. I think I'm going to buy it for myself for my birthday.

My wife got one and she hardly wears wrestling shirts.  So according to this thread that makes her the fifth fan.

• Like 1