DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I can't believe people don't get this by now.

US attendance for WWE events has stagnated across the board the last few years. International attendance has gone up. When they've done things in India from a PR perspective, they've gotten a nice boost. So they put the belt on Jinder until they feel like they've gotten either India on board full time and they want everything on the brand and not just Jinder, or until they lose favor in India.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Those shirts may as well have been left in India because they're not going to sell anywhere else.

I've already seen a few dudes in Forest Hills wearing them.

1 hour ago, TimLivingston said:

I can't believe people don't get this by now.

US attendance for WWE events has stagnated across the board the last few years. International attendance has gone up. When they've done things in India from a PR perspective, they've gotten a nice boost. So they put the belt on Jinder until they feel like they've gotten either India on board full time and they want everything on the brand and not just Jinder, or until they lose favor in India.

Yeah but I don't care, he sucks. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Is that DMX?

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

For some reason I hope this infuriates Enzo

Who the fuck is this Post Malone guy? I see this guy mentioned elsewhere and have no clue who this dipshit is. Rapper? Reality “star”?

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

His song "Rockstar" is #1 on the Billboard Hot 100

You are old

That means absolutely nothing to me. I see he's another one of these twats that wears a rock shirt to be ironic, as he's got a Sex Pistols shirt on. Fuck Mojo Rawley and his shitty taste in music.

21 minutes ago, ivpvideos said:

I don't think taking pictures with Bullet Club members is a problem. Taking a picture with them while they are doing an invasion angle outside of the arena you are at and being a lowly writer will get you in trouble.

I listened to an interview with Jacobs earlier and I'm of the belief he wanted out. Being a WWE writer seems like a really thankless job. 

Independent Wrestler Jeff Cobb/Matanza Cueto carrying the flag for Guam back in the 2004 Athens Olympics. He wrestled at 185 in case you notice he's excessively smaller than he is now.

athens-greece-guamanian-wreslter-jeffrey

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Independent Wrestler Jeff Cobb/Matanza Cueto carrying the flag for Guam back in the 2004 Athens Olympics. He wrestled at 185 in case you notice he's excessively smaller than he is now.

athens-greece-guamanian-wreslter-jeffrey

He put on a ton of weight when his brother locked him up and started feeding him people. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1