DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

5 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

I've grown really fucking tired of the term "fake fighting" on this board that is about professional wrestling last time I checked.

Its just so obnoxious. If you are that ashamed of wrestling, just find another hobby. Its common in society now, people shitting on things they are suppose to enjoy. At some point you look stupid because you are wasting your time on something you hate.

This is not against Raziel, just fandom in general. 

There is a Halloween store down the street here in Levittown PA, and people buy masks there to hide their faces because they are ashamed to live in Levittown. lol

People make Jersey jokes a lot but I always found Jersey to be a nice place. Well maybe not Camden.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

There is a Halloween store down the street here in Levittown PA, and people buy masks there to hide their faces because they are ashamed to live in Levittown. lol

People make Jersey jokes a lot but I always found Jersey to be a nice place. Well maybe not Camden.

South Jersey is a beautiful place to live. I live around farm land and have Deer & Turkeys co-existing together in my backyard. Only 40 minutes away from the beaches and an hour from Cape May. North Jersey is a cesspool and a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

South Jersey is a beautiful place to live. I live around farm land and have Deer & Turkeys co-existing together in my backyard. Only 40 minutes away from the beaches and an hour from Cape May. North Jersey is a cesspool and a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers.

I'm quite content in the Middlesex county suburbs. Despite what some might say, Central Jersey does exist.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 6:36 PM, Matt788 said:

...and the town he is from is Tokyo, of course. There are no other towns in Japan.

He's from Hiroshima, so, maybe want to not mention that in the United States for various reasons. For good or bad results.

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2017 at 11:52 PM, Matt788 said:

Here is a pic of Lost Boy Gabriel and also a pic of Jeff G Baily and someone you might recognize. God bless Wildside.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7rRMLnzzcgWLhB0-p5DZ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFMzHz4Izc40JFFuq9szw

hqdefault.jpg

Jeff G. Bailey is a great manager, I was sure TNA would have used him in 2000. So many great talents in Wildside that never made it to where they should have. 

• Like 1