DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

On 10/5/2017 at 5:47 PM, PetrolCB said:

Stupid question, but do the guys and girls still have to have one of those, or not because of it not being under the athletic commission anymore?

While I was still doing licensed shows in Washington, I had to have proper licensing (referee license and later, a promoter's license) but I never got any official paperwork or a card or anything - I was just "in the system".

Oddly enough, the wrestler license was cheaper than the referee and ring announcer licenses, despite being more lenient (ring announcers couldn't be touched, for instance - they were SUPER strict about that)

12 minutes ago, Justin877 said:

I'll take two guys who still live in their parent's basement for $100 , Alex.

If they're any good at what they do, that's not necessarily true. I'm fairly certain the Filipino Champ fella is really good.

19 minutes ago, Ryan said:

If they're any good at what they do, that's not necessarily true. I'm fairly certain the Filipino Champ fella is really good.

They might make $$ but one doesn't leave the futon and the deep freeze full of Hot-Pockets for adult responsibility.

20 minutes ago, Ryan said:

But hey, why not stereotype gamers as being losers that live in their parents basement while we spend our money on watching people fake fighting?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2017 at 8:45 PM, mattdangerously said:

"Year round Halloween store" seems like a flawed business plan to me.

Balderdash! Every day is Halloween.

• Like 4