DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING JIBBER JABBER

RIPPA

3 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Say what you will about Jinder's reign (and I've said a lot) this video does make it seem like it's worth it. Wish the Singhs had been part of the tour though...

gotta love the guy on the left not only half-heartedly hosting his poster upside down, but also half covering his Cena shirt.

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - I am now thinking of how amazing Hell in a Cell would have been if Rusev had been inserted and it had been a 6 man

Jesus. I mean, it was already an amazing match but... Jesus

From Meltzer

According to WWE, there is no set timetable on when Kevin Owens would return. He is out of action due to a family matter. 

As far as the other wrestlers, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns and Bo Dallas, they will be reevaluated in eight days for an update. All WWE Raw talent was ordered to get shots for Measles, Mumps and Rubella on Thursday stemming from the illness that has kept the aforementioned three off tonight's show.

19 hours ago, Casey said:

I like the image of the Donnas playing a few songs in between a box of HIV infested needles match and a segment where a female manager pees on her client to wake him up after an ambush.

The Donnas were pretty hardcore for a group of girls from the nice side of Palo Alto. :P

• Like 1

BTW - if it wasn't obvious already and via the announcements during the PPV

Survivor Series will officially be RAW vs. Smackdown

Apparently (see spoiler) is backstage at RAW

Spoiler

Shane McMahon

Watching old clips of wrestlers on The Arsenio Hall Show and there's a serious case to be made about putting Arsenio in the Celebrity Wing of the WWE Hall of Fame. He clearly is a fan that is having a blast. He keeps kayfabe he pushes the storyline and the show that the talent is their to promote and he is genuine in his approach and not condescending or anything about it being wrestling. Arsenio is a fan and it's evident. 

• Like 6