DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Worth Zero Dimes - 9/25/2017

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, evilwaldo said:

Can we all just admit that Enzo is the best pure heel on the roster?

No. Enzo strikes me as the kind of guy who would be stupid enough to light a cigarette in front of Vince McMahon. That's why people hate him. 

19 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

No. Enzo strikes me as the kind of guy who would be stupid enough to light a cigarette in front of Vince McMahon. That's why people hate him. 

As long as Enzo blows a line and offers Vince some before said cigarette, he'll be fine.

4 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

I blame Bayley.

Bayley and Sasha had a match recently where viewership was like 3.2 million.  The last hour in recent weeks has been worse than usual.  Having Enzo,  Dean Ambrose,  Rollins, etc..  in the main event slot is just begging for people to switch to football. 

5 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Even with Neville there's a million ways to write their way out of it, starting with "Angle changes his mind because Enzo is a putz".

Come to think of it, who *is* in charge of 205 Live in storyline?  Does Angle even have authority to rule over it?  

I want Kurt to say "I lied, oh its true."

I really liked Enzo's heel turn. It was a nice contrast to the "shocking, emotional" over played turns that have all come in the wake of Jericho/Owens. Instead, he just took his annoying babyface persona, and slowly dialed it up over the course of the show until he was shitting on every babyface including the double-turned Neville. That was some really good character work, and honestly, was the most interesting thing the cruisers have done since the CWC.

Everything else seemed like it was going into a major holding pattern.

• Like 1