DVDVR Message Board

2017 NCAAF: WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

29 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I'm working on the logistics of getting to Princeton at 12pm for the game vs Columbia and getting to Fordham by 6pm for the Yale-Fordham game.

Then you can work on the logistics of getting to Bellevue by 10pm, because you are certifiable. :lol:

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Pete said:

Then you can work on the logistics of getting to Bellevue by 10pm, because you are certifiable. :lol:

Hey Princeton has a nice stadium I've never been to and Fordham has a RB who is a legit NFL prospect. Also tickets are $12 for each game, so that's cheaper than seeing some crappy Hollywood blockbuster at your local cinema. Also reasonable concessions: at Columbia I got a Hebrew National hot dog the size of a nachwurst for $3.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Hey Princeton has a nice stadium I've never been to and Fordham has a RB who is a legit NFL prospect. Also tickets are $12 for each game, so that's cheaper than seeing some crappy Hollywood blockbuster at your local cinema. Also reasonable concessions: at Columbia I got a Hebrew National hot dog the size of a nachwurst for $3.

I've never been to Princeton but Columbia has one of the most underrated stadiums in all of football, with a truly gorgeous view of the Hudson River... so I totally agree with you on either one of those. It's just trying to hit BOTH in one day that gives me pause. :)

MNDFJALVFKHBVEU.20170602183652.jpg

• Like 1

I laughed when I saw that Maryland got blown out by UCF last week

What I didn't realize is that they had ANOTHER QB lost to a torn ACL

So they are onto their 3rd QB - who is already battling injury.

Boy that featured game against OSU is going to do no one any favors

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I laughed when I saw that Maryland got blown out by UCF last week

What I didn't realize is that they had ANOTHER QB lost to a torn ACL

So they are onto their 3rd QB - who is already battling injury.

Boy that featured game against OSU is going to do no one any favors

Sounds like someone needs a new O-Line coach.

Leg pissing delayed for another week, presumably set to commence at 6:15 PM CST next Saturday.

The only thing saving us from hearing all week about A&M being 5-0 again and set up for the yearly second half of the season collapse is the second half collapse vs. UCLA.