DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - AUTUMN 2017

Dolfan in NYC

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

Mike Ashley has put Newcastle FC up for sale. Let the rejoicing begin...

I will believe the team is for sale when someone else is actually introduced as the owner. Not getting my hopes up for this again.

Matt Ryan must be the hardest working man in Sports. 90 minutes in nets for Brighton & Hove Albion, and then he jets over the Atlantic and Quarterbacks for Atlanta.

• Like 1

Will be at the final ever game at the raccoon infested shithole that is RFK with 1,000+ of my friends. Veron with a hat trick would be wonderful, as would any combination of results that would end up with us playing Hartford City in the play in game. And if we get by them and play Toronto we should break out red uniforms so Bradley and Jozy think they are playing Costa Rica or T&T and play like complete shit.

44 minutes ago, Pete said:

Columbus Crew are "exploring" the option of moving to Austin for the 2091 2019 season if plans for a new downtown stadium fall through.

Crew's scumbag owner is tired of playing second fiddle to college sports. A move to Austin would TOTALLY change that. Seriously I hope the guy gets run over by a speeding garbage truck.