DVDVR Message Board

Bellator, PFL, RIZIN, Glory, and LFA Thread (With 100% More Cages Suspended From Above Like Wrestling Edition)

Elsalvajeloco

OK, so Bellator Newcastle. The Geordie Shore kid finally fought a seasoned pro and got submitted. Then Patricky Pitbull won a very close split decision by the skin of his teeth, could barely stand at the end, would not have had a chance if it had been a five rounder... and did a post match interview where he was all "I'm not hurt, easy fight, easy opponent".

Also, Bellator's new TV deal has the UK shows live on Channel 5, and the USA shows live on Sky Sports. But no mention if they're also airing on tape delay on 5 or 5Spike. Which if they aren't, that means Semtex vs MVP is only airing on a subscription channel I don't have. Brilliant.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, AxB said:

Also, Bellator's new TV deal has the UK shows live on Channel 5, and the USA shows live on Sky Sports. But no mention if they're also airing on tape delay on 5 or 5Spike. Which if they aren't, that means Semtex vs MVP is only airing on a subscription channel I don't have. Brilliant.

Cheers, AxB. Nice getting more live Bellator, shame there's a split of rights.