DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK THREE

Dolfan in NYC

56 minutes ago, APO said:

So I went back and watched the Sherman hit that people were so up in arms about and dude didn't even hit Mariota, lol. 

It looked like that from the original angle, but from the second angle you can see that his helmet hit Mariota's helmet, you can see his head snap back. A lot of people online only saw the first angle and assumed it was much ado about nothing. He did hit his teammate too but first contact was to Mariota.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

It looked like that from the original angle, but from the second angle you can see that his helmet hit Mariota's helmet, you can see his head snap back. A lot of people online only saw the first angle and assumed it was much ado about nothing. He did hit his teammate too but first contact was to Mariota.

giphy.gif

Eh, even that's still borderline. Marcus is still in-bounds and leans into Sherman(mostly due to Wagner, admittedly). Still looks like much ado about nothing to me.

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

Fucking Steelers.  Why do we always throw on Third and Short?

I thought my woman was going to puke when the Eagles made that field goal.  It is a bad time to date or be married to a NYG fan.

Because the Steelers feel they need to keep Dick Haley's son employed.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I think they could have, but they didn't have any.

It's not extremely likely they could've gotten a snap off in those 8 seconds, but it's possible. Instead the rule says "go fuck yourselves"

Just imagine the possibility of changing the rule to using the All-22 footage to reset everyone exactly where they were, wait for the ref to blow the whistle and it's a race to get the play off before the time runs out.  

Basically the XFL kickoff idea, times 11.