DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK THREE

Dolfan in NYC

51 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Did they do a stream exclusive game last year?  I remember there was the Bills vs Jaguars game in 2015 that was exclusive streamed...

Yes last year was the first year they did it.

What is this shit about coaches calling out Eli Manning.   First of all I thought McAdoo was calling the plays.  Second of all if I had the worst offensive line in the NFL not only would I skiddish I would shit myself before the game.   Third of all do you know who the backup QB of this team is.  You thought Eli was running scared how about Geno Smith.  

Seriously I knew the Ravens 2-0 was counterfeit but man this is shocking.  

• Like 1

I assume I can put this here and not in the Off field issues thread like most of this Kaepernick shit since it is on the field. 

So the Steelers decided to solve the issue by not even going on the field for the National Anthem.  They will go to the locker room.   While I have no problem with this,  they really do have to win this game now.  Not just because they will get first place in the dumpster fire known as the AFC North.   If you thought the fake takes were awful this weekend, imagine if they lose this game.  Oh they would have won if they were out there for the Anthem they will say <_<

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dogwelder said:

I was wondering how Baltimore was 2-0 considering how bad they've looked so far...and then I realized they beat the Bengals and the Browns.

Clearly I bought into the hype about this Defense.  In real life and in fantasy football.  Yikes :wacko: