DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK THREE

Dolfan in NYC

It might be best for them to do what the Skins are doing with Su'a Cravens. Shut him down for the year but there is a chance he is back next year (highly unlikely though)

Generally though - when folks started to show that football isn't their focus, making them playing it isn't the best idea

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah, that's what I expected.  I'm imagining it'll be 4 games or so if he keeps quiet and doesn't show any more signs of being a cuckoo-bird nutjob.  However, it's interesting to note, if he were suspended the entire season, he'll lose his guaranteed money.  I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.  

Also... 

UnpleasantUniformBeardeddragon-size_rest

Deshaun Watson shocks the world in Foxboro. I think the Texans are gonna be run heavy and feature the TEs, and I think we're going to see some trick plays. Will Fuller might be back so we might see some play action bombs that'll probably not work most of the time.

defensively the Texans will line up JJ Watt and JD Clowney and 3-4 DE and they will crush the interior of the Pats O-line knock Brady off rhythm.

And Deshaun will take another to the house to win it.

It will be a strange world with the Pats 1-2 and the Texans 2-1.

Conflicting reports on how damaged Estadio Azteca was during the earthquake yesterday.  (Ranging from not at all to huge crack appearing. Though it does appear to be fine.)  

The NFL is weighing its options on if Mexico City can host the Patriots/Raiders game on 11/19.

Why are people acting like the Richard Sherman comments regarding injury lists being for gamblers are in the least bit controversial and earth shattering? Only a complete fool doesn't know this.

• Like 1

It's the same people that think any suggestions of inside betting by athletes/referees = match fixing, when the vast majority of betting scandals in sports historically (and absolutely no sport is immune) has proven repeatedly that if you want to get away with it prop betting is the place to be.

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

Why are people acting like the Richard Sherman comments regarding injury lists being for gamblers are in the least bit controversial and earth shattering? Only a complete fool doesn't know this.

Black Athlete Expresses Opinion, White America Shits Self.

In other news, Sun To Rise In The East tomorrow

30 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I do not know why I am going to watch this Thursday Night spectacular. I have no explanation, no excuse.

Tickets as low as $14 [upper bowl] for tonight's game at Freddie P. Soft Memorial Stadium in Santa Clara, CA

• Like 2