DVDVR Message Board

2017 NCAAF: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

Swear to god, Iowa better beat Penn State this weekend.  My patience is running thin for them being ranked this high.   

RANKINGZ~!

#2  giphy.gif

#3 giphy.gif

#4 fETMbYH.gif

#5 giphy.gif

(Note: my hatred for Lee Corso knows no limits)

5 hours ago, Chaos said:

Auburn needs to hurry up and cut the cord on Jay Jacobs that way we can maybe have a new AD in place by the time we fire Gus at season's end.

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you going to be for Mike Bobo?

12 hours ago, EVA said:

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you going to be for Mike Bobo?

Not very (we'll say a 3). 

I think someone ends up taking a chance on Derek Mason after this season. He's really impressed me with what he's done at Vandy. The scandal towards the end of the Franklin era depleted them, and Mason has really worked to turn it around. At this point, my first two picks for HC are not doable (David Shaw and Dan Mullen). I think if Mullen leaves, this is the year it happens, but there's enough bad blood over the Cam Newton deal that I could never see us flipping the switch there.

Maybe it's proximity and alumni bias, but I wouldn't be surprised if an SEC team (a Missouri or Kentucky) takes a chance on Neal Brown at Troy.

From an Auburn fan perspective, I hope that Saturday was a reminder that we don't need Petrino (despite our fanbase ignorantly salivating at the idea).

I'm currently annoying my friends and neigbors by rooting for Kansas over WVU (I'm a WVU alum and currently at a get-together in Morgantown with fellow friends/alums).

Sorry, Mountaineers.  I think you're going to win, but Kansas is outplaying you in a lot of ways today  and you should be blowing that team off the map.  Want my loyalty, PLAY BETTER!!

As much as I hate Baylor it always gives me joy to see Oklahoma can't stop being Oklahoma in the dumbest way possible.  Given how awful the Big 12 is, a one loss team is going to have a hard time getting to the playoffs

Still plenty of time though and of course then come back to lead.