DVDVR Message Board

HELL IN A CELL 2017 (10/08/17)

RIPPA

Just now, Web Conn said:

What happens to Owens and Zayns match at Starrcade now? 

The benefits of it being a house show are that the card is subject to change. And even if they do that match in December - nobody is going to know about it except for the people in attendance.

My heart was racing during Shane and Owens up top on the cell.  I was scared for both of them.  I'm not sure that's a feeling I want to have but I was glued.   I like the Sami Zayn turn.  If anyone is gonna kill Kevin it's gonna be me motherfuckers.  Canadians unite. Tired of silver spoon  dumb ass Americans!  

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I have no desire to watch Nakamura lose to Jinder again. I don't really need to watch Roode/Ziggler beyond Roode's entrance. I might watch KO/Shane at some point. I feel like Corbin is going to keep the US title warm for Bobby Roode. I'll watch Smackdown for Pulp Fashion.

You need to watch the tag match. 

Gable/Benjamin vs. Hype Bros. was pretty solid.

Usos/New Day was so damn great. Loved Big E going Terminator.

AJ/Baron/Tye was good. Glad Baron won.

Charlotte/Nattie was decent.

Jinder/Nakamra was way better than their last match, but its still dumb to see them going in so hard on Jinder with attendances down.

Shane/Owens was a great spectacle. Dug the callbacks to Owens's attack on Vince. Loved Sami saving Owens. Still every Shane match scares the shit out of me, especially HIAC. Shane is insane to be doing this shit at his age.

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Sad because Bobby Roode is actually just an entrance and he will probably be pushed pretty hard on Smackdown

You take that back right now. 

Hell, he got great matches out of Nak.

• Like 8

Just now, sabremike said:

If they have a sensible explanation for Sami turning then great. If this was just pointless SWERVE~! to shock everyone than it sucks.

I mean "he's an emotionally confused idiot who makes the worst possible life decision in every scenario" is pretty much canon isn't it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

Uh yeah the guy is just fucking insane and that had to hurt like a bitch 

tumblr_oxje28J2Wo1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

I'm sure he's fine, the office chairs from Staples (same one I'm sitting in) stopped him from crashing into the dasher boards.