DVDVR Message Board

HELL IN A CELL 2017 (10/08/17)

RIPPA

Other matches likely

AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin - US Title

New Day vs. Usos - Tag Titles

Natalya vs. Carmella - Women's Title (which is just stupid but I have no idea what else they are going to do)

Maybe THE HYPE BROS EXPLODE~! for the preshow

I can't think of a safer opponent to land on after jumping off the Hell in a Cell than Kevin Owens. He is as plush as a bag of pillows. Shane will be fine.

Also, fresh off his headbutt concussion, Vince McMahon has decided that if you have two Singh brothers, one is expendable.

Hopefully Nakamura walks away as Champion. Jinder Mahal as Champion has been a wash. I actually think Owens vs Shane is going to be a fun car crash style match. And if they finally reveal who has been attacking Breezango hopefully its actually something satisfying like The Authors of Pain debuting on the Main Roster making quick work before taking the straps off The New Day come Survivor Series. But we are gonna get Rowan and Harper reuniting as a tag team.

Is it even official that Nakamura/Mahal is going to be inside of the cell? All the reports I'm seeing are that the second HIAC match is going to be Usos/New Day, with Shane/KO being the other one. WWE.com even lists there only being one HIAC match as of right now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Casey said:

Is it even official that Nakamura/Mahal is going to be inside of the cell? All the reports I'm seeing are that the second HIAC match is going to be Usos/New Day, with Shane/KO being the other one. WWE.com even lists there only being one HIAC match as of right now.

That was originally the plan but like you said its clear they are being very careful with their wording to now give themselves the out to make another match the 2nd Cell match

3 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'd prefer they just go with the one Hell in a Cell.  Any other match would suffer relying on the structure. 

One Hell in a Cell match is my first choice but I'm down with New Day vs. Usos as the second to end the feud like the Cell used to be. Three of them, too much.

5 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

Looks like I'll be going to this show as the wife just surprised me with tickets for my birthday. The card isn't super exciting, to be honest, but it will be pretty cool to see the Cell in person, as well as check out the new Little Ceasar's Arena.

I'm sure the worst thing about Little Caesar's Arena is the pizza they serve. 

4 minutes ago, Dewar said:

Nak kicking everyone's ass until he faces Styles at Mania is a bad thing?

I'm good with it as long as he's treated like a main eventer and the top guy but Randy Orton and shit.

• Like 1