DVDVR Message Board

What Happens On Smackdown Live, Stays On Smackdown Live - 9/12/2017

Dolfan in NYC

I only watched the final segment. 

Kevin Owens reminds me so much of Eddie Guerrero. I'm trying to think of anyone since Eddie who can communicate with his eyes and facial expressions as well as KO does. I'm really hard-pressed. KO has always done a great job with his deep, distant stare when he goes into whatever dark place is in his heart to beat the crap out of Vince or destroy Jericho or bounce Sami's spine off of the apron. And, also like Eddie, he can do some really good comedy as well. He's a really great character and has been a joy to watch since he debuted in NXT.

• Like 5

That ending segment was fucking awful until the headbutt. I can't properly express how much I hate the Mr. McMahon character. The evil authority figure is one of the worst things to happen in professional wrestling.

You could hear crickets during Jinder's segment. I'm going to assume Vince wrote it himself for Jinder. That wasn't usual WWE bad writing. That was sufferin' succotash level bad.

I like the nod to Jimmy Jacobs as Kevin's friend Jimmy that needs a limo.

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You could hear crickets during Jinder segment. I'm going to assume Vince wrote it himself for Jinder. That wasn't usual WWE bad writing. That was sufferin' succotash level bad.

I was going to say basically the same thing.  Somehow, the awful Dolph segment managed not to be the worst thing on the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1