DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Cena vs. Strowman - 9/11/2017

Dolfan in NYC

37 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

How can Miz possibly be a heel after this.

If he becomes the annoying "here, look at the sonogram. You can see his leg." Overly-sharing dad to be, could be a heel, esp to a black t-shirt angry young bro demo. 

Marise should come out next week with heaphones strapped to her belly blasting Miz's theme into his child's egg sac 24/7.

Also Bo Dallas and that other guy whould be carrying her on a litter like she can't walk and Miz should have the director of some posh pre-school in the ring who he will berate for not giving him early acceptance.

This should be gold.

• Like 3

These Cena/Reigns promos lost me in a hurry.

a. burying Jason Jordan to get themselves over: why'd it take you 20 minutes to beat that kid? why did that kid nearly beat you? NOT HELPING JASON JORDAN, ASSHOLES.

b. outright lying. John Cena doesn't have good matches? Nobody has ever cut Reigns down to size? Most Reigns feuds have involved a guy (Triple  H, Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar), saying the guy doesn't deserve his spot. And despite his shoddy punches and HORRIBLE attempts at the STF, Cena routinely has very good/great matches with all level of wrestlers.

The comments are just stupid at this point: GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT YO DICKS!

EDIT: and the drug test line was completely unacceptable. Just straight up stupid shit.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

How can Miz possibly be a heel after this.

KO turned on Sami to get to the nxt title in order to provide for his wife and kids. He was still a heel.

If Miz keeps the douchey, thinks he's a Hollywood A-lister, Miztourage; he'll have no problem remaining a heel.

57 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

KO turned on Sami to get to the nxt title in order to provide for his wife and kids. He was still a heel.

If Miz keeps the douchey, thinks he's a Hollywood A-lister, Miztourage; he'll have no problem remaining a heel.

KO turned on his best friend who didn't do anything to him and who believes his "feed my family" explanation anyway?. Miz just beat up the most annoying wrestler on the planet to defend the honor of his wife and unborn child. Two different situations.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, caley said:

In that vein, how long has he been doing the grinding forearm into the face spot on a pin?  That's totally Fit Finlay, isn't it?  Now I kinda want to see Fit Finlay come out when Strowman (should) beat Lesnar (I know he probably won't), raise Strowman's arm and have him be Fit's other son, taking over Vince McMahon's company as revenge for making Finlay come to the ring with a leprechaun, then having to pretend like it's his son.

It was a staple of William Regal's as well.

58 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

KO turned on his best friend who didn't do anything to him and who believes his "feed my family" explanation anyway?. Miz just beat up the most annoying wrestler on the planet to defend the honor of his wife and unborn child. Two different situations.

You weren't expected to believe KO's explanation. He's doing dastardly things, but justifying it to himself as making life for his family better.

Miz was still acting heelish against Enzo. He still had the Miztourage attacking Enzo.

22 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Cena and Reigns need to sit down and take lessons from The Miz on how to cut proper worked shoot promos. His dressing-down of Enzo was amazing.

I can't agree with this enough, Marty. A good shoot promo is one that stays within the framework of the show while still giving a wink to the more involved fan. The Miz's example are great ones, going back to the Talking Smack. That douche who used to write wrestling shows in the late 90's perverted the whole thing by doing the whole "writers in the back" nonsense.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

I don't want to think about Russo fucking anyone, much less noseless Ralph Fiennes.

He could be fucking chinless Ellsworth.

Carmella kissed Ellsworth then slapped him because they're actually an incestuous brother and sister.

Vince finally got his incest angle.

• Sad 1