DVDVR Message Board

SDL - 9/5/2017 - Dolph Ziggler Sucks

Dolfan in NYC

The Dolph segment was atrocious overall, and I don't think this character tweak is going to get Dolph over.  Having said that, I did laugh at Dolph "feeling the glow"

Meltzer's gonna report that Shane was taken off tv after failing a wellness test, isn't he?  Shane looks like he's on Vince's fitness regiment x2.

1 hour ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Meltzer's gonna report that Shane was taken off tv after failing a wellness test, isn't he?  Shane looks like he's on Vince's fitness regiment x2.

Part-timers in general don't get tested, let alone the boss's son.

30 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Heath would never risk his career for drugs...he has kids!

It'll be like when Henry Hill and Paulie went to prison in Goodfellas. They have to sit on the sidelines but if they keep their mouths shut, their families are still taken care of. 

• Like 1

Caught this on hulu.

The Shane stuff was ok though Daniel's family comment was odd. I do like Owens being sleazy asshole.

Corbin/Tye was decent. Nattie/Carmella was surprisingly nice while it lasted.

Nakamura/Orton was damn good, better than Cena/Nakamura. Didn't realize the two would have so much chemistry.

I'm sad  didn't get any Fashion Police.

I think it's worth mentioning just how much WWE braintrust/WWE vets must believe in Nakamura that he's been given completely clean wins over John Cena AND Randy Orton now.  I mean, really, that's kind of amazing.  I'm not sure there's anyone WWE has gone as all-in with clean wins over big guys like this since Roman Reigns' initial push.

8 hours ago, caley said:

I think it's worth mentioning just how much WWE braintrust/WWE vets must believe in Nakamura that he's been given completely clean wins over John Cena AND Randy Orton now.  I mean, really, that's kind of amazing.  I'm not sure there's anyone WWE has gone as all-in with clean wins over big guys like this since Roman Reigns' initial push.

Now I kind of want to see Roman/Nakamura at Wrestlemania.

Those Smackdown fallout videos are not live are they? Why didn't they just record another take after the gum fail? Weird.

EDIT: I never really watched Ziggler, but jeez it seems like they guy spat on everyone's cereal AND slapped their grandmothers. Live and let live guys.