DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

I loved how Watson went from targeting Hopkins for 90% of a drive that wound up in a Hopkins TD to basically targeting no one but Ervin on the next drive that ended with a pick getting returned for 60 yards.

You know what you're going to get with Hopkins if you feed him, but it's like they're always out to prove they have weapons that aren't Hopkins.

16 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Man there is a reason why I am not an owner of a team.  If I owned the Texans I would fire the entire staff and probably half the team.  Never mind losing on your first game back from Hurricane Harvey.   Never mind you are losing to the Jaguars but to get smoked by them is unacceptable

There's also the fact you're not worth 500m-2b dollars. Come, buy a worthless share of Packers stock and pretend.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I understand that Cam looked pretty poor to begin the game, I won't argue that, but I feel like this is what Panther football is supposed to look like.  Wear teams down with the run game and long drives, keep our defense fresh, keep the lead, and let our D-Line feast.  If we can refine what we are doing today, there is no reason why we can't be exceptionally successful this year.  This is a formula that puts us in position to win championships.  This is only week one so I will pump the breaks on the optimism some but this could work out very nicely if we execute.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I understand that Cam looked pretty poor to begin the game, I won't argue that, but I feel like this is what Panther football is supposed to look like.  Wear teams down with the run game and long drives, keep our defense fresh, keep the lead, and let our D-Line feast.  

You forgot eventually become way too conservative & careless,  wear out the defense in the 2nd half and losing heartbreakingly.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

The NFL is shooting both California games like the WWE does when they run a kickoff match before the crowd is let in

And yet I still can't get a ticket to see them play the fucking Redskins next week for less than $40 after fees and whatnot.  

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The NFL is shooting both California games like the WWE does when they run a kickoff match before the crowd is let in

Apropos given the 49ers and Rams both deserve to be on the Future Endeavor bubble.