DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Haha Dolphins last won a playoff game in December of 2000, super impressed.

I'd laugh but I root for a team that last won a playoff game in 1990 (back when I was in 7th grade) :-(

4 hours ago, sabremike said:

I'd laugh but I root for a team that last won a playoff game in 1990 (back when I was in 7th grade) :-(

Hey, it's the only person I can look down on in this discussion!

Fuck.

• Like 1

The only NFL titles that matter before the Super Bowl era are the ones the Packers won because they were always the best team and never actually lost any time in history except to cheating losers. Especially, in the 1970's.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

The only NFL titles that matter before the Super Bowl era are the ones the Packers won because they were always the best team and never actually lost any time in history except to cheating losers. Especially, in the 1970's.

The Browns won 8 championships before the Super Bowl era.  I try to tell people that we shouldn't hold it against my team because they changed the name of the game, and they just stare at me like I'm speaking French.  

James Jones (aka that Packers WR we all picked up at some point when one of the starters on our fantasy team went down to injury) formally announced his retirement yesterday. He's joining the NFL network

3 hours ago, supremebve said:

I know it is impossible to kick someone's ass over the internet, but if it wasn't...

Truth hurts.

I can't stand the way they decided to pretend the Ravens were an expansion team and that the new Browns get all history. It's fucking ridiculous. Nobody tries to give the Ravens half of the Colts' history, or claim the Texans get the history of the Oilers instead of the Titans.

The franchise currently residing in Baltimore won 4 AAFC and 6 NFL titles. The one in Cleveland has won jack and shit.

• Like 3

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

Truth hurts.

I can't stand the way they decided to pretend the Ravens were an expansion team and that the new Browns get all history. It's fucking ridiculous. Nobody tries to give the Ravens half of the Colts' history, or claim the Texans get the history of the Oilers instead of the Titans.

The franchise currently residing in Baltimore one 4 AAFC and 6 NFL titles. The one in Cleveland has won jack and shit.

I'm now looking into expanding my education into the field of IT.  When I graduate and develop my wireless ass kicking program, you're on the list.

1V1mX.gif

So Barstool Sports (probably the most obnoxiously Boston name ever) has produced and is handing out 70,000 of these towels at the game tonight.  Cause winning the Super Bowl isn't enough to stop bitching about a justified suspension.  

Christ, I hate Patriots fans. 

• Like 2