DVDVR Message Board

UFC 215: Nunes vs. Shevchenko II (9/9/2017) - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (Rogers Place)

Elsalvajeloco

WOW. Cejudo is looking like that guy we thought he'd be.  That right hand was money but I,d like to see what it does against somebody who boxes orthodox. Feed Cejudo a beatable ranked dude with a name (basically he should kill Sergio) and give him another shot next year.

• Like 1

Time for Gilbert to hang it up.  The weight cut didn't give him a single advantage tonight.  Especially without any juice.

Henry Cejudo put in the best performance of his mma career tonight and he looked really sharp.  I hope he pass all his tests. 

Looks like Cejudo has solidified himself as no worse than the third best flyweight in the world. It makes all the sense to remake the Sergio Pettis fight. That would be a great main event for the Fox card in Winnipeg if they don't have anything right now.

RIP orbital bone of Wilson Reis.

Gavin Tucker got fucking mauled.

God, I wish the main would've had a more decisive outcome.  A split decision will only bring about more talk of a rubber match and other contenders may have to remain in a holding pattern until shit is settled.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

RIP orbital bone of Wilson Reis.

Gavin Tucker got fucking mauled.

God, I wish the main would've had a more decisive outcome.  A split decision will only bring about more talk of a rubber match and other contenders may have to remain in a holding pattern until shit is settled.

Well, right now, the only other female BW contender is Raquel Pennington since Sara McMann lost. I guess Holly Holm could get a title shot, but she has to decide which division she wants to get a title shot in.  Vieira may need another win before getting one. So I don't think a third fight somewhere in the next six months or so would hold anything up.