DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 GIFS

The Natural

19 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

I was thinking about how since August 7 my left shoulder has been a mess, but I think the problem first started back on June 16...

giphy.gif

I'm getting too old for this shit...

Do all of the mysterious masked men hang out at the Parts Unknown Bar? Would be cool to get a drink with The Midnight Rider, James Boys, Charlie Brown from Outta Town, The Dirty Yellow Dog and Stagger Lee.

On 9/2/2017 at 4:26 AM, cwoy2j said:

Do all of the mysterious masked men hang out at the Parts Unknown Bar? Would be cool to get a drink with The Midnight Rider, James Boys, Charlie Brown from Outta Town, The Dirty Yellow Dog and Stagger Lee.

Absolutely. It's why that masked guy (Mean Machine, Sr.), doesn't wrestle in Kelowna much anymore. Flights from Parts Unknown are fucking pricey these days.

• Like 1

I'm gonna share my GIFs and vids regardless. Never claimed to be a good wrestler, especially now that I'm 42 and can barely walk from all the bumps I've taken in the past 15 years. If I was an exceptionally good wrestler I would be on the road full-time and you guys would be making comments about me on the RAW/SDL/Theoretical #2 Fed pages but I wouldn't know or care, right?

The fact at my age and as banged up as I am, I can still go 40-50 times a year and I genuinely enjoy the experiences is enough. Last night I had a fun show where I put over a young lady (Bambi Hall) in the Main Event of a show where the building was too warm and the show  had gone too long, and despite the crowd being exhausted we had them eating out of the palms of our hands and living and dying with everything we did in there. And then I stayed up until 3:30 in the morning enjoying talking about the business with four other workers over a few beers. Sure I'd prefer to be making enough bank to be able to buy front row tickets to Mayweather/MacGregor on a whim, but this will do me just fine.

My only beef on this board is when someone has to be smart and go "well this shit is all fake anyway," because why the fuck are you commentating on pro wrestling simply to bitch that it's fake? Fuck off. Is there a Magician Message Board where dicks are constantly commenting THAT ELEPHANT DIDN'T DISAPPEAR IT WAS MIRRORZ!!!1!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

My only beef on this board is when someone has to be smart and go "well this shit is all fake anyway," because why the fuck are you commentating on pro wrestling simply to bitch that it's fake? Fuck off. Is there a Magician Message Board where dicks are constantly commenting THAT ELEPHANT DIDN'T DISAPPEAR IT WAS MIRRORZ!!!1!

I listen to Justin Robert Young who does a Wrestling podcast along with a bunch of other shows (Any other <> around here?) he also used to run a magic blog. He has said a few times that the only fans more "Smark" then wrestling fans are magic fans.

On 9/3/2017 at 2:56 PM, Marty Sugar said:

Is there a Magician Message Board where dicks are constantly commenting THAT ELEPHANT DIDN'T DISAPPEAR IT WAS MIRRORZ!!!1!

I've been a big fan of Penn and Teller Fool Us the past few years so I've been watching magic acts on YouTube and...yes, the condescending dicks are plentiful.  Of course, that's basically true for YouTube in general...

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 3:56 PM, Marty Sugar said:

I'm gonna share my GIFs and vids regardless. Never claimed to be a good wrestler, especially now that I'm 42 and can barely walk from all the bumps I've taken in the past 15 years. If I was an exceptionally good wrestler I would be on the road full-time and you guys would be making comments about me on the RAW/SDL/Theoretical #2 Fed pages but I wouldn't know or care, right?

The fact at my age and as banged up as I am, I can still go 40-50 times a year and I genuinely enjoy the experiences is enough. Last night I had a fun show where I put over a young lady (Bambi Hall) in the Main Event of a show where the building was too warm and the show  had gone too long, and despite the crowd being exhausted we had them eating out of the palms of our hands and living and dying with everything we did in there. And then I stayed up until 3:30 in the morning enjoying talking about the business with four other workers over a few beers. Sure I'd prefer to be making enough bank to be able to buy front row tickets to Mayweather/MacGregor on a whim, but this will do me just fine.

Is this rant aimed at me?  'Cause I wasn't criticizing you or anything.  It seems like you're responding to the post i made right before but I'm not sure why.