DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

The Natural

1 hour ago, Sublime said:

I like how it looks like Bryan is patting Roman's stomach. is it an "attaboy" pat or is it a "good job buddy" pat or is is a "whosagoodboyyouare" pat that's the question.

Dogs love belly rubs, so imagine how much "The Big Dog" must love them.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

Photos from No Mercy PPV's:

WWE Photo

I don't remember what else was on the card, so I can't definitively call No Mercy 2002 the BEST B-show of all-time (Backlash 2000 or IYH: Canadian Stampede might be No. 1 & 2 for me), but it might have the best B-show 1-2 of all-time between Brock-Taker in the HIAC and Rey/Edge vs. Angle/Benoit.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Iron Yuppie said:

I don't remember what else was on the card, so I can't definitively call No Mercy 2002 the BEST B-show of all-time (Backlash 2000 or IYH: Canadian Stampede might be No. 1 & 2 for me), but it might have the best B-show 1-2 of all-time between Brock-Taker in the HIAC and Rey/Edge vs. Angle/Benoit.

No Mercy 2002 gets my vote for the two matches you rightly mention, Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell and Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio/Edge. To me, both *****.

In Your House 16: Canadian Stampede, King of the Ring 1998, Backlash 2000,  No Mercy 2001, Backlash 2009 and Money in the Bank 2011 are up there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Natural said:

No Mercy 2002 gets my vote for the two matches you rightly mention, Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell and Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio/Edge. To me, both *****.

In Your House 16: Canadian Stampede, King of the Ring 1998, Backlash 2000,  No Mercy 2001, Backlash 2009 and Money in the Bank 2011 are up there.

I don't know that I ever watched all of No Mercy 2001; I'd just started college so between that, and my general disinterest in the product once the InVasion started playing out as another McMahon angle, I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention at the time. I have seen Jericho-Rock, however, and that's a ***** match for me. 

• Like 1