DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

The Natural

That's great news, really happy for Mike and Maria.  I wonder when Mike will be on TV again (assuming he's doing house shows)  And while they're supposed to be an obnoxious heel couple I just see two pretty awesome people and want to cheer them.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm guessing she doesn't have much to be worried about.  I mean, the WWE doesn't take total jobbers who shouldn't be in the company and slap the World Championship on them....

Amirite guys?!

only if they can be pushed as representing a foreign market WWE is trying to expand in

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That's great news, really happy for Mike and Maria.  I wonder when Mike will be on TV again (assuming he's doing house shows)  And while they're supposed to be an obnoxious heel couple I just see two pretty awesome people and want to cheer them.

I have no problem cheering Maria whether she's supposed to be a heel or face. Some of it may be a Greek bias. I hope that child grows up calling its grandmother yia yia.

1 hour ago, mattdangerously said:

If they'd gone to Raw, Karl Anderson would have been happy to help out.  He's got three kids, we know his boys can swim.

The #hotasianwife seems to be open to it, based on her twitter.