DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

The Natural

2 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

Jerry looks to me like he is just seeing Tim Storm for the first time and wondering "Who the fuck is THIS guy?"

That's kind of what I said when I saw he was the NWA Champ.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raziel403 said:

I dunno, at this point, I can't decide if Lawler or Storm looks better.

I was gonna say that I think Lawler looks better than the other guy. The other guy sort of has a melty looking face and the body of a guy who looks like he used to have abs but now he's in his 60s. Jerry just looks like an average white dude in his late 50s who should be drinking beers at noon at a bar in Key West.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

Tim Storm makes sense as NWA Champ if your logic is "this guy is 52 years old, Vince likely isn't going to sign him away from us."

All it wold take is a case of Coors Light and some pork rinds and Tim Storm would totally show up on NXT and drop that belt in the trash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Seriously.  I don't want to be Vince here, like all workers should be 6'2", 235, cut, young, hot, abs for days, but god damn.  That dude looks like the bastard love child of Bob Sweetan and my sheetrock guy. 

Is he sheet at wrestling too?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Jerry looks to me like he is just seeing Tim Storm for the first time and wondering "Who the fuck is THIS guy?"

Thesz, Funk, Brisco, Flair.... Storm?

is the new

Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle... Costanza?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/20/2017 at 10:44 AM, Technico Support said:

Seriously.  I don't want to be Vince here, like all workers should be 6'2", 235, cut, young, hot, abs for days, but god damn.  That dude looks like the bastard love child of Bob Sweetan and my sheetrock guy. 

Lawler's not looking too hot either.

• Like 1