DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

The Natural

40 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Very MMA of him. 

Speaking of drugs, that photo of Kerry and '80s era Tyler has "we just split a gram in a bathroom stall" written all over it

I don't think a gram between KVE and Steven Tyler would do anything for them unless they were getting pure Colombian stuff that hadn't been cut to shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't think a gram between KVE and Steven Tyler would do anything for them unless they were getting pure Colombian stuff that hadn't been cut to shit.

Why wouldn't it be? This is a major rock star (albeit kinda on the skids) and a major wrestling star in the '80s. They were actually probably hanging out at Gino's house with his "sugar bowl". 

Don't know whether I love or hate AJ's mask. It looks like something if it was a luchador or some scummy Japanese indie dude wearing it, I'd flip... but it's AJ. Nice vest though

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

I feel like you could swap their faces in Photoshop and nobody would notice

Given that they both look like the're high in that photo (not to worry, it's probably just all the drugs they were on at the time), you could probably go Face/Off on them and switch their faces in real life and not even they would notice.

• Haha 1

Maybe I just have an issue with wrestlers wearing a mask to the ring then taking it off to wrestle. Go all in! 

As a kid I always wanted the Road Warriors to wear their spikes in a match though too. It's this thing where it's like "if you brought it out there, use it". And yes, I know they would have mutilated people. Which is probably why I don't like EVIL's Halloween scythe either. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Infinit said:

Damn...they really nailed Rowan, Bray and Harper.

That's like one of those mind teasers where you get so used to an image, your brain predicts what you'll see next.  I literally thought those were cosplayers too for about three seconds because I had seen so many photos in a row of them.

• Like 1