DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

The Natural

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
22 hours ago, Godfrey said:

WCW vs the World was always my favorite. I'll never forget when I figured out Mukluk (I think?) was really Tenzan and it all clicked. Before that I wondered why The World wrestlers were always doing so many dragon screws.

The Japanese version (Virtual Pro Wrestling) didn't have the WCW license, but they did have the rendered versions of WCW wrestlers. Hulk Hogan's is mildly terrifying.

FyM3svP.png?2JBPTc3v.png?1

4 hours ago, Sasha said:

The Japanese version (Virtual Pro Wrestling) didn't have the WCW license, but they did have the rendered versions of WCW wrestlers. Hulk Hogan's is mildly terrifying.

FyM3svP.png?2JBPTc3v.png?1

That's awesome. Never knew or heard of that before.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:33 PM, RIPPA said:

I usually want to beat people with hammers when they bitch about EXPOSING THE BUSINESS~!!~!~!... but yeah, they should probably keep Nia and Stephie as far away from each other as possible.

• Like 1

Remember when Stephanie fired an interviewer because she remarked that Stephanie was "big" or something like that?  Will she fire the photographer or the social media person who posted this when she realizes she's been photographed looking the same size and build as the woman they're billing as a monster and "not like most girls" (IE "she's plus sized")? 

In scummier Japanese indy news, that girl from 666 came back last year and has been in a couple matches this year. This is from January. If I had to guess, she's probably an adult now. I'm sure she's someone's daughter, Onryo or Crazy SKB or someone.

o0640048013846389340.jpg?caw=800

• Like 2