DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The Natural

4 hours ago, Brysynner said:

They need to send Sheamus to Smackdown Live so every RAW can end with BRAUN killing Enzo and every SDL can end with Sheamus kicking Dolph's head off.

I like your thinking!

2 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

Just doing the math real quick, in order for Ric to have slept with 10,000 women, he would've had to have slept with 1.89 women a day, every day of his life since he was 16 years old.

I think you missed you missed a zero there somewhere. It's  10000 women in around 19000 days if you go from the age of 16 to 68. Still unlikely, but much more feasible. Of course, I'm pretty sure he was actually married for most of this time so if even remotely true, good grief. 

2 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

Just doing the math real quick, in order for Ric to have slept with 10,000 women, he would've had to have slept with 1.89 women a day, every day of his life since he was 16 years old.

You did the math backwards (or just copied the post on Reddit that did it backwards).

It's actually .52 women a day.

• Like 1

You'd have to deliberately ensure you never had sex with the same woman twice, other than the one you're married to, to come even close. And Ric was only really on the road as NWA champion travelling the country for about 8 years, since the early 90s he was in Charlotte and working a limited schedule. 

2 hours ago, joseph2112 said:

Of course, I'm pretty sure he was actually married for most of this time so if even remotely true, good grief. 

Flair has pretty much gotten remarried every time the ink dried on his divorce decrees.  Since 1971, there's only been a handful of months when Flair wasn't married to someone or other.

14 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Anyone that believes Ric Flair has slept with 10,000 women probably also believes Hulk Hogan almost joined Metallica.  Flair is a carny--of course he's lying.  

That said, it's probably still a pretty high number.  He's a slut.

He should have just said "A lot of women".

32 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Anyone that believes Ric Flair has slept with 10,000 women probably also believes Hulk Hogan almost joined Metallica.  Flair is a carny--of course he's lying.  

From a friend who was somewhat of an enthusiastic fan (if you know what I mean, and I'm sure you do), back in her younger days (early 1980s, then she sobered up and straightened shit out), her recollection is that Flair pretty much had a different "companion" every night that he was on the road, married or not. "Slut" is entirely too mild a term, is there something like "Mega-slut" or "Slutanator" that we could use instead? Oh, and as for the sleaze thread stories about Butch Reed pissing on the carpet of every motel he ever stayed in and Flair prancing around nude in the hallways of said motels, both are entirely true. Flair also had a life-size nude portrait of himself in his living room. Make of that what you will.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Yeah, the math alone makes 10,000 seem unrealistic.   And, honestly, unless you're keeping track and writing this shit down, how do you keep an accurate count  I legitimately have no clue how many times I've been intimate with my wife over the past 24 years.  If i did try to add it up, my ballpark estimate would probably be way off.

That said, 100 would probably be enough to do a lot of damage to your family.  And i would guess the real number is more like 1,000.  I'm more appalled by the carny "Gotta tell the world" mentality.   How did this even come up in the interview?  Again, Flair's only spent a few months single in the past 46 years.  If I cheated with my wife and slept with a 100 different women during that span, the last thing I'd be doing is bragging about it on tv.  'Specially if I have kids that may be watching.

For the time being, I"ve lost all desire to watch a Flair match.  Honestly, if Flair had retired when WCW shut down - or after the Evolution run - and quietly stepped out of the public eye, he'd be an easy pick for my personal top 10.  15 years of "put a shirt on him", public drunkeness, money issues, sordid personal admissions, and the like have kinda soured me on Flair.  Great performer and insanely entertaining in the ring, but an emotional child outside the ring.

Charlotte had to have a really weird childhood, didn't she.

Marty Jannetty clears up the whole "should I sleep with this girl now that I know she's not my daughter" thing

BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL MEDIA!!! NO SEX WITH DAUGHTERS!!! (I put that 2nd line in to grab your attention as you need to see whats going on with this) : I will be limiting what I say here due to attorney's advice & lawsuits in progress.

Several major newspapers in major cities in America(and countries, Canada, Australia & the UK, so far) have recently written articles on me about my daughter, suggesting we wanted to have sex together. Well please share this and write an article about this(as I know you won't because it's not something negative on me) ITS FAKE NEWS!!

My site was hacked or it came from a fake account, which Im constantly having Facebook remove them. (Had been hacked 7 times b4 since on FB) All the newspapers other than the NY Post(I think thats the one)(its definitely a top NY paper though) have written the article AS FACT. The NY Post did say at the end of the article that they didnt know if the story was true or hacked. BUT, they wrote it anyway. This morning I found a big piece of evidence where this came from.

I always tell my people on Facebook about losing my phones which happens a lot(Dude, where's my phone) Well heres how I know a recent one was stolen and not lost. I got up this morning and saw my phone had 8 FB messages that came in from 4:30am when I went to bed and 8:30am when I woke up. I checked into them and they were all people asking why I looked so sad. There was a pic sent to many people in my FB messenger of me>>looking horrible!!! IT TOLD ON THE CULPRIT! The picture is of me close up and wearing my reading glasses and looking tired as can be(which I was) BUT, that pic came while I was setting up Skype and didnt mean to take a selfie, evidently I touched a wrong place.

But I saved that pic to THAT PHONE to occasionally look and remind myself Im getting real old. Point being, it was saved to that STOLEN phone. Not FB, not my laptop, tablet or computer. JUST THAT PHONE. AndI always leave my FB open on my phone so that person was able to go all through my FB account. That person must hate me. Why else would they do that crap to me? My biggest disappointment is no one(that saw it) caught on that it was obviously fake and at least ASKED me about it rather than take it as true. EXCEPT, for a few on my fan page. Thats how I originally found out about it.

Its a 6 weeks old thing that I was keeping quiet about so as not to harm the investigation. BUT recently,for some odd reason, newspapers are suddenly reporting on it.(we know why) But NOW you all know the REAL on this. Sorry Bianca AND Wendy that y'all are getting dragged into my messes. I love yall, this will be fixed!!