DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The Natural

I just want a movie with a cast largely composed of WWE wrestlers even if a lot of them are cameos and the movie is No Holds Barred bad at least you'll be able to play spot the wrestler which you could not do beyond Hansen for No Holds Barred. 

10 minutes ago, Zartan said:

I just want a movie with a cast largely composed of WWE wrestlers even if a lot of them are cameos and the movie is No Holds Barred bad at least you'll be able to play spot the wrestler which you could not do beyond Hansen for No Holds Barred. 

I'd like WWE remaking major releases with a cast of wrestlers. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'd like WWE remaking major releases with a cast of wrestlers. 

12 Angry Men. 

Sami Zayn as Juror 8, Miz as Juror 12, Baron Corbin as Juror 10, Vince as Juror 3, AJ Styles as Juror 5, Bob Backlund as Juror 9,  Rhyno as Juror 6, Pat Patterson as Juror 11, James Ellsworth as Juror 2, Chris Jericho as Juror 4, Kurt Angle as Juror 1, Kevin Owens as Juror 7. 

4 hours ago, piranesi said:

If only we lived in a world where Big Show could occasionally driven (via golf cart) to a studio where he would pop in to do a live variety show broadcast.

THIS IS THE BIG SHOW WE NEED RIGHT NOW!!!

We already lived in that world.  It's called the 2017 Royal Rumble. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (BP) said:

Southpaw Regional Wrestling: The Movie. They have to put on a benefit show to stop the fairgrounds from being bought out by an evil land developer and wackiness ensues. 

Isn't this just the Mr. Mackelroy/ Big Bartholemew angle?  It's already set up!

• Like 2