Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

SEPTEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Recommended Posts

Good stuff:

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Stone Cold as Cyrus in "Con Air" would've been awesome. 

I've never realized how much I want a Con Air remake with Stone Cold in it until now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just freestyling here (to quote Conrad) but I kinda want to see grumpy Stone Cold as Coach Bud Kilmer in a Varsity Blues remake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

I've never realized how much I want a Con Air remake with Stone Cold in it until now.

Wyatt can replace Buscemi's character. Shit, he even sings "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands" in it. 

Hell, remake the damn movie with all WWE guys in it while we're at it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

I'm just freestyling here (to quote Conrad)

Please don't - that isn't what freestyling means and it's by far the most infuriating part about him as a podcast host.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Wyatt can replace Buscemi's character. Shit, he even sings "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands" in it. 

Hell, remake the damn movie with all WWE guys in it while we're at it. 

Who would be Sally Can't Dance? Goldust or Dolph Ziggler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Wyatt can replace Buscemi's character. Shit, he even sings "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands" in it. 

Hell, remake the damn movie with all WWE guys in it while we're at it. 

If WWE Films just remade older action movies using their roster, I would watch every movie (unless they cast Roman as the Terminator).

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always liked CM Punk's idea of WWE Films doing a Cannonball Run-esque movie with the whole roster.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WWE Cannon Ball run would be awesome. If Flair is healthy enough I sat give him the Dean Martin role. And Vince can be Sammy Davis Jr.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

If WWE Films just remade older action movies using their roster, I would watch every movie (unless they cast Roman as the Terminator).

Please, you know HHH sees himself as the Terminator. Remember his ridiculous Terminator WM entrance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Please, you know HHH sees himself as the Terminator. Remember his ridiculous Terminator WM entrance?

The T9.99? 

  • Like 8
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Please, you know HHH sees himself as the Terminator. Remember his ridiculous Terminator WM entrance?

How could we forget... 

confusedbrock_medium.gif?w=870

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

How could we forget... 

confusedbrock_medium.gif?w=870

And there goes my water all over the keyboard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather they use Brock to make every Renier Wolfcastle film from the Simpsons a reality

I yearn for "Undercover Nerd" to be an actual thing on my iTunes!

James

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Please don't - that isn't what freestyling means and it's by far the most infuriating part about him as a podcast host.

I really only listen to clips of the various shows he does on YouTube, but "rumor and innuendo" drives me mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think Austin as a small town sheriff that ends up working with smooth federal man Dwayne Johnson in a buddy cop movie is a license to print money.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

I still think Austin as a small town sheriff that ends up working with smooth federal man Dwayne Johnson in a buddy cop movie is a license to print money.

Remake of The Guard, but set in South Texas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J.H. said:

I'd rather they use Brock to make every Renier Wolfcastle film from the Simpsons a reality

I yearn for "Undercover Nerd" to be an actual thing on my iTunes!

James

IMG_1445.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

IMG_1445.jpg

It this pic that made me want it to be so bdly!

James

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If WWE is going to open their doors and give megapushes to people solely based on who they're related to, then no one should be surprised when the mainstream press mentions the famous relative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yahoo or any other mainstream outlet wouldn't care about a wrestler runway modeling if it was Jessicka Havok or Sage Beckett/Rosie Lottalove or any other "plus size" female wrestler. It's news because of who she's related to. Having a famous family or relatives helps get certain opportunities and media coverage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...